Chapter 3

Illnesses. We all are going to die one day, so why should I care if someone has an illness? We're all dying, it's just that they have to go before us. Why should I feel pity for them? Because there close to me? It's just apart of life, if they die they die. But if they live? Good for them. Should I feel bad that I know they'll die? No I shouldn't, just as long as it doesn't effect me then everything is fine. Or is it?

" Is this a test? Or are you interrogating me? Dazai, I'm only going to stay here for a couple of days at best." My voice was stern as I took a bite out of my sandwich. " Ah, you caught me!" He raised both of his arms in defense. " But, judging from how you look, you're a ability user aren't you?" He pointed at me. " I guess you can say I am." 

" Oho, what's your ability kid?" He poured some of his mystery soup into his bowl. " Hmm, all I'm going to say is, plants." Technically what I said is true. I shouldn't give him to much info about me just yet. " Really? Then can you make a big vine that can choke me to death?" He clasped both of his hands together turning side to side, with a happy look on his face. " If I do the agency won't hire me so no." " Aw... How old were you again?" He laid his head on the table while pointing as me. I should say a age that seems reasonable with how I look. " I'm six."

After that the next morning came.

As we both walked down the street Dazai told me some things about his colleges. " You know the big scary blonde dude who has glasses? His name is Doppo Kunikida, well I'm pretty sure he introduced himself? Anyhow a couple of days ago there was another recruit, his name is Atsushi Nakajima, a kind soul I must say! Oh! It seems like I have a phone call." He picked up his phone to Kunikida screaming at him to come to the agency right then and there as there is a bomber?

I ended up following him to the agency where I hid with the people Dazai mentioned before, Kunikida and Atsushi. Atsushi seemed to have already been caught trying to save one of the waitresses from the cafe below the agency. The bomber yelled us to bring the President of the agency there or else he'd blow the building up. 

Is what they want me to believe. 

So, if I want to have this job I must try either;

1. Somehow take the remote that "sets" off the bomb.

2. Do a selfless act and cover the bomb.

3. Convince the acter to not press the remote.

4. Use my Dendro  powers and act like it's an ability and somehow defeat him.

Well the answer should be, do all 4. 

( Sorry this chapter is also small 〒▽〒! For those who are wondering if I'm fine and as such, I'm sadly not fully healed. I'm only healed to the point where after I write a (small)chapter that only contains around 500 words I'm dead(alive). Another thing I'd like to mention is that, if you notice anything wrong with the grammar or plot let me know as English is not my first language. Thanks for reading this chapter!

- I'm alive)