07.

gave y'all namjoon's pov! this book will be mainly in seokjin's pov tho! <3
***

life after college for namjoon has been really good for him honestly. him and chanyeol are still going so strong and are still in love with each other as if they had just met. there's time where they argue, yes, but they never go to bed angry with each other.

whether it being them talking things out, kissing each other as a way of words, or sometimes even sex, they always make up. and it's one of the many reasons why namjoon is still so in love with him.

years ago, after he officially ended things with seokjin for good, him and chanyeol became so much more closer. it was like he needed to let go of seokjin for good in order to truly be with chanyeol and he's so glad he did because chanyeol treats him so good. even after so many years, he still treats him as if they first started dating.

they still go on cute dates. chanyeol brings him lunch almost everyday when he's at work. only days he doesn't is when he's too busy at work and can't leave. other than that, they're always having lunch together.

the man brings him flowers and small gifts just for any occasion. it's just the little things that he does that just has namjoon so in love with the man still after some years.

once the couple had graduated college, they had moved in together and has been living together ever since. it's nice and they both love waking up with each other. it's been so nice and loving and namjoon couldn't ask for anything more. he's just so in love with him and he's just been so happy.

everything has been so good. it's really all been the same to be honest except one thing...

all of them are still best friends and they still see each other everyday. it's just that the only one they haven't seen in years is seokjin.

namjoon is the only one who hasn't really cared to see his ex again but he knows that his friends really miss him a lot. they still talk about him from time to time but they try to be cautious about it because they know he's a sensitive topic for namjoon.

it's not the fact that he's a sensitive topic for him it's just that namjoon doesn't see the need to talk about the man when they haven't been together in so long. they've been broken up for years now and namjoon hasn't given him any thought since the last time they saw each other 4 years ago.

out of all of their friends, he's sure jimin and jungkook miss him the most. they talk about him so much more than everyone else does.

sometimes, he does feel bad and tries to think of ways to help them but he doesn't want to get in contact with his ex. he don't need the man thinking that he can start talking to him again.

to be honest, namjoon has thought about seokjin sometimes. he wondered how the man has been doing. has he been okay? has he found anyone else? it's just simple things like that that he's thought about but he never gave it too much thought or the thought left his mind just as quick as it came.

as of right now, namjoon had woken up to the feeling of chanyeol's arms wrapped around his waist. it made him smile. he placed a soft kiss on the man's chest then on his lips. chanyeol was still in a deep sleep and namjoon cooed. he's so cute when he's sleeping. his man must've been really tired. he's been working really hard at the doctors office recently.

"yeolie~" namjoon whispered into the man's ear, softly chuckling when he started to toss a little bit. his arms never moved from around namjoon's waist though. he leaned up and placed a soft kiss on the man's lips again. "babee~ wake up with me"

this time chanyeol let go of namjoon's waist and groaned as he turned to the other side and pulled the covers up over his face. namjoon just laughed as he sat up. he knows his boyfriend must be really tired to not wake up from that. chanyeol isn't too much of a hard sleeper so he'll wake up from the slightest movement by namjoon.