Chapter Five

"You are so cute"

"When are you going to upload your next video"

"I can't believe that you are attending our school"

Aqua glares from afar as you are surrounded by your new classmates, looking cheerful and happy as always.

Why are you giving a free smile to them?

You should be only smiling at him and Ruby, no one deserves to stand close to you, his righteous sense is the only thing keeping him from killing everyone who approaches you. 

When it comes to you, Aqua can't understand why he has this murderous intent rising...

... As a doctor in his past life, he knows very well that his overprotective attitude is unhealthy,  and he needs to go to a therapist.

But, with a killer on the run, Aqua is not ready to risk your safety.

His blue eyes narrow in anger when he sees a guy placing a hand around your shoulders, whispering something in your ear as he hands you a paper.

Luckily,  Ruby was close by and watching the whole thing, while standing close to her new pink-haired friend.

She and Aqua head in your direction.

"There you are, Imouto" the blond-haired girl exclaims happily, pushing the flirty guy away from you.

When the guy was about to protest, he stops himself when he notices your brother's sharp glare.

"Nice to meet you, I will make sure to call you later"

Right after you tell your male classmate that,  Aqua snatches the paper out of your hand and rips it into pieces.

"There won't be any need for that"

🔸🔸🔸

"And Just like that I became friends with Minami here"

Ruby finishes explaining about how she met Minami Kotobuki.

You bow your head slightly in greeting and smile assuring the pink-haired girl.

"Nice to meet you"

"Just like what?" Aqua says bluntly which might appear rude.

"Hello," Minami greets you back ignoring Aqua's annoyance.

"Do you have a YouTube channel? I watch all of your videos, they make my day" You nod at her.

"I didn't know that my silly videos are that popular" you mumble but your sister hears your words.

"Your videos are not silly,  they are wholesome, Imouto"

"Thank you, sis"

Ruby hates that you don't remember your past life, but she is trying her best to be with you.

She does not want you to experience what she experienced in her past life.

"Did you make any friends?" you inquire,  turning to Aqua. 

"Not really, and I didn't come to this school to make friends anyways" the blond boy asserts.

"So sad, don't worry,  I will be your friend" you tease him, before hugging his arm.

"Good because I'm the only friend you can have,  Imouto"

Minami raises an eyebrow at Aqua's possessive behavior which you view as normal.

"Sorry, but I have already made a friend" you announce.

Ruby and Aqua's aura darkens.

"Who?" Ruby inquires calmly,  but her fists are clutching in anger.

"His name is Frill Shiranui"

"The multi-talented performer proficient?!"

"Yup, that's him"