Chapter Four

@ User-28g9no

You have an amazing voice, you should do singing challenges more, (Y/n)!

@ HinataAoi12

No! She is better off as an actress, she should try out for famous roles.

@ 蓮167gb

She kind of reminds me of that famous singer that got murdered years ago, Ai Hoshino.

You look in sadness at the last comment from the video that you updated yesterday on YouTube.

It got the most likes, which means people think that you actually resemble Ai Hoshino, and you feel threatened.

Maybe you should delete it to avoid conflict,  even though you want to tell the whole world Ai Hoshino is your mother.

You can't do that, for the safety of you and your siblings.

Before you could delete the comment,  your brother's voice stops you.

"Leave the comment" You twirl your chair around to face Aqua who is leaning on your door frame with his arms crossed.

"What do you mean?" You inquire innocently as he walks over,  and shows you his phone.

You pale upon realizing that Aqua has discovered your channel.

"Don't delete the comment, it will seem suspicious" you sigh.

"What are you going to do?  Delete my YouTube channel just like you did with the last one. "

You had a YouTube channel with five million followers which Aqua managed to delete.

"I did it for your safety, do you, do you want to meet the same fate as our mother?"

He hits you with his words, causing you to look down at your hands.

"I'm not going to upset you again, I promise"

Indeed, the blond-haired boy won't delete your channel again as he doesn't want to see your tears.

But that doesn't mean, he won't supervise your channel.

"Are you ready for tomorrow's welcome ceremony?" Aqua inquires.

Meanwhile you and Aqua are speaking, Ruby is in her room, with a locked door.

She doesn't want you to know that with every hate comment you receive, she reports the comment or writes a snide comment back.

All from different.

Just to protect you.

   🪼🪼🪼

"Thank you for your support,  you are the best, guys!"

Hikaru finishes watching your video, a smirk on his face.

He has watched all your videos, every single one of them.

"Our (Y/n) has grown into a talented young woman, Ai"

Hikaru says as he leans on the tombstone of his ex-girlfriend.

"Too bad,  you are not here to see how she is now"

He stands up and cleans his clothes from any dust.

"It is for the better, don't worry I will look after her"