𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟐

DESTINY MARIE BAILEY

ATLANTA,GEORGIA OCTOBER 11,20239:30AM

ATLANTA,GEORGIA
OCTOBER 11,2023
9:30AM

Destiny's body stirred around in the bed, feeling a strong pair of arms wrapped around her body. Her eyes fluttered opened once she realized she was in the bed with Jaylen, wondering how she even got upstairs with him.

"Oh hell nah." She mumbled, slowly removing his arm from around her body. Mentally cussing herself out once he held onto her tighter pulling her body closer.

"You tryna leave me Destiny?" The male startled Destiny with his deep morning voice. She didn't even know he was awake, she just wanted to get away from this nigga. Why was it so hard right now. "You tryna leave a nigga how errbody else left me. You told me you a never do me like them Dess."

"Well if you didn't fucking cheat on me maybe I won't be tryna leave yo sorry ass. And then you acting as if its nothing like you didn't give my dick out to another bitch. It was probably one of them thirsty ass hoes that be tryna argue wit me on instagram." She spoke before she removed his arm, pulling the covers off of her body.

"Ion know why you trippin' over that shit Destiny, that shit ain't mean a damn thing to me. I could see if I was acting funny, I still love yo dramatic ass man. I still wanna be wit you, lay wit you, and kiss up on you." Destiny wasn't listening to a thang he was talking about, she didn't give a fuck.

"Jaylen please just shut the fuck up talking to me. Like you really blowing me right now. Get your dirty ass up and take me the Fuck home, since you got so much to say." She didn't have time to argue and go back and forth with him, all she wanted to do was gone home refresh herself and sleep.

"You really tryna be done wit me?" He questioned, pulling his sweatpants over his gym shorts that he went to sleep in after his shower last night.

"What the fuck do it look like nigga." She mugged the back of his head, sliding her crocs on. "And ion like how you waited til i went to sleep and brought me to yo bed like we was cool. Nigga we ain't cool, I fucking hate you."

"Well, Can I get my dick sucked one mo time? You know you suck dick the best." Destiny turned around and smacked his bare back causing him to start laughing."Destiny come here."

Destiny huffed, before she started making her way over to his side of the bed. As she stood in front of the male, she so badly wanted to beat his ass and fuck him. She knows you can't be over a person over night. But she was definitely questioning herself on why she wanted to fuck him.

Jaylen pulled her to sit in his lap, wrapping his arm around her waist before he left a kiss on her cheek. "I still love you Dessy, you know you my baby."