𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟗

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNET

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS NOVEMBER 2,202311:20 AM

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
NOVEMBER 2,2023
11:20 AM

The male was sound asleep, being awoken by his girlfriend. "What Miracle?" He groaned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes to see she was standing in front of him with his phone in her hand.

"Don't what me nigga, who the fuck is Destiny? You cheating on me wit some young Atlanta ass bitch?" miracle, his girlfriend of two years questioned him.

"I den told yo ass about going through my shit, Miracle. You just don't fucking learn, do you?" The male mugged the girl who was standing in front of him with his phone in her hands still, waiting for him to answer the question.

"Answer the question, it look like y'all be fucking. Y'all got videos and shit together, not to mention you just told her you missed her four days ago. And around that time four days ago we had just got done fucking, So you thinking bout other bitches while we fucking Dayvon?"

"She ain't no bitch Miracle, me and that girl ain't even did shit bro. That's my friend I met down there, we ain't even on nun like that." Of course he lied but she didn't need to know all that, shit they only kissed and he might have played with her pussy a little. It was nothing too serious to him, even tho he found himself thinking about Destiny a lot.

Especially when he was fucking Miracle, his mind did wonder off to Destiny. That's why he had been ignoring her, he also found himself almost calling Miracle her name multiple times. So he had to distance himself from her until he came back, which he knew Destiny would be upset with him. But he knew how to fix it.

"She better really be your friend, Dayvon. If I find out she not yo friend we gone have some real fucking problems." Miracle threw his phone on the bed, attempting to walk away but in the midst of it he grabbed her arm, pulling her to sit in his lap.

"I love you, girl." He softly spoke, grabbing onto her neck, now tilting her head back towards him. "Stop going through my shit, Miracle. I den told yo ass before, stop looking for shit." He aggressively spoke, tightening his grip on her neck.

"Okay, I-I'm sorry." She apologized, struggling to breathe from how tight his grip was around her neck.

"You sorry what? And I told you I love you so fix that shit for I really fuck yo ass up Miracle." He wasn't going to put his hands on her, it wasn't that type of party. But he was definitely gonna fuck the living shit out of her, that was his way of punishing her.

If he was mad, that's how he took it out on her. Even tho he might have put his hands on her a couple of times before but that was her fault.