𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟕

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNET

ATLANTA, GEORGIA OCTOBER 24,202312:20 PM

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
OCTOBER 24,2023
12:20 PM

The male laid beside Destiny who was still peacefully sleeping. Not wanting to wake her, he stayed in his exact spot he woke up in, replying to the comments under his tweet he made an hour ago.

Rubbing the side of her face with the pad of his thumb. Von had fell in love with her face. Especially when she was asleep, he'd took in every little detail of her face the first night they spent together.

He loved every little detail from her eyes down to the way her skin felt on her face. Von could honestly say he was obsessed with her, it was no doubting that. And the fact he's only seen her three times and was head over heels, that was definitely out of the ordinary for the male.

Von didn't even want her to go home today, he wanted to spend more time with her. He liked the company she kept and he wanted to keep being around her.

Rubbing the tip of his thumb against her soft plump lips, once her eyes started to flutter he stop his actions. Resting his hand on the side of her face.

Knocking him out of his gaze the door was opened by Durk, slightly startling the male. "Who dat?" He pointed, not being able to see her face due to the comforter covering her but he could tell it was somebody under the cover.

Von pulled the cover back, showcasing a sleeping Destiny on his chest. "Not you den went and kidnapped my lil sis." Durk shook his head before he closed the door, he didn't think Destiny would even come with Von considering what she was going through.

And he wasn't at home when they came in last night so he knew nothing of this, he just knew he had her number. But Von being Von he was very impulsive, anything he thought about he was going to do it no doubt. He didn't tell anyone his plan, he just did it.

With Destiny being on his mind a lot since the night of Durk's dinner, he wanted to be with her again. Also her situation she was going through, made him think about her even more. Especially when India hadn't heard from her those three days she went missing.

Von looked down at her contemplating on rather he should wake her or let her wake up on her own. Even tho he was getting bored just staring at her sleep, he'd been staring at her for hours. But he knew she needed her rest, especially with her chaotic life right now.

Slowly lifting Destiny's head off of his chest, replacing himself with a pillow. Grabbing onto the top of the cover, making sure to fully cover her. He now fully stood up from the bed, leaning down an placing a sweet kiss on her forehead.

He then walked over to the chair that sat in the corner of the room, grabbing onto his black Nike Tech joggers along with his jacket to match. Tossing his matching jacket on the bed while he started putting in his pants.