Questions

"Right so Envy how many relationships have you been in?", Bill asked as he took another swig of cider.

"I've been in 6 serious ones, I've had 4 flings and I nearly got married.", I said. My head was spinning.

The movie night turned into how many shots can we take.

"Fucking married?" Tom was laughing "So what happened to that?", he looked at me.

"He cheated on me." I giggled.

I didn't find it a hard subject to talk about. My ex fiancée was named Harry. He was a vet and he had some shitty dog named 'Bruiser'. His mammal left dribble everywhere he went. I hated it.

"Okay question for everyone, who was the last person you fucked. Mine was that girl at the bar the other week." Bill looked at me and Tom.

I did not know he had sex with her but good on him.

I looked at Tom. He looked at me. "Envy" "You won't know him", we both said in unison. Bills jaw dropped.

"Are you sure I don't know him Envy?" he started to wheeze. I covered my face, going all red.

"Oh come on it's not that bad." Tom wrapped his arm round my shoulders, gulping down the rest of his beer.

"You know Envy you should come meet the band. Georg and Gustav would love you." Bill smiled.

I got up out my seat and went to go get Tom another beer.

"So like, did you guys fuck today?", Bill asked.

Tom reached over and slapped his knee as I began to laugh.

****

For the past couple of weeks I had been doing my research. Me and Tom weren't official but we weren't just friends either. We had no label.

It's been two weeks since that night and it's been alright.

I tried texting Leo but turns out he ghosted me and put photos up of his WIFE. I think the man was looking for a fling.

I pondered this to Bill and Tom and they said they had no clue he was married, even though they were close with him.

The Tokio Hotel fan base knew about me and Tom. Some were angry, making posts calling me a skank and that I was using him and others were making ship edits. We had been out a couple of times, like our first date. The whole time we were there, paparazzi pressed their cameras against the window. The poor owner was in distress so Tom had to call security to stand outside and keep the photographers in order.

Tonight however was a special night, I was going into the studio with Bill and Tom to meet Georg and Gustav. I was really excited.

Tom 😉 is calling

I pick up.

"Yes?"

"I'm outside in the car park, hurry paparazzi are here"

"Okay I'll come down now hot stuff"

"Bye sexy"

Me and him were like two teenagers.

I grabbed my bag and locked up my apartment. I had a black off the shoulder t-shirt on with a pair of low waisted shorts with white trainers. I had also curled my hair and did natural makeup. I didn't want to seem like I was making too much of an impression.

I had my head hung low as I left my complex. Paparazzi hung around the building now so they could capture me while I was going about my daily life. Flashing lights went off and questions surrounded me.