Faces

My hand reached down further and further until I reached the patch of wetness. My thighs twitched as I let a breath of pleasure out between my lips. I circled my clit, imaging Tom. If only he was here. I craved him. My fingers sped up as I chased my high. I came. Pleasure and happiness rushed over me. I reached for my nightlight, turning the bright, illuminous chandelier on. It flickered on, revealing a figure in the corner. Tom. My eyes opened and I jumped out of my skin. "Your back?" I said, jaw opened. He walked over stopping in-front of my legs. He grabbed my cheeks. "Tom, say something...please." I begged. His mouth opened.

"ENVY!" Charlie screamed, jumping up and down in my door frame. I had awoken in a hot sweat. I questioned her appearance in my home as I didn't remember her being over.
"Look at this." She said, throwing her mobile at me.
I rubbed my eyes, focusing on the screen. My eyes widened.

(obvs Gigi Hadid but just pretend ✌🏼)

What the fuck. I quickly found my phone, entered my password and clicked Toms contact. I looked up at Charlie. "Is it a good idea?" I said. She nodded.

It has currently been 10 months since he left. The longer I spent away, the more I couldn't move on. I hadn't had a one night stand since he had gone, I didn't even look at another man. However, it had been known that Tom had several.

Tom Kaulitz seen leaving models hotel room.
Kaulitz brothers left nightclub with girls attached to them.
Tom Kaulitz interview: "I fucked twelve girls last week."
Tom kaulitz the heart throb?
Talk to one of the lucky fans who spent the night with Tom.

Lots of magazine covers, lots of tweets and more. I knew Jenny Calver as a top earning model in America, she was definitely popular with men. In the pit of my stomach, I really hoped they were just friends. But that's as shit as watching paint dry. I knew what Tom was like, and they were certainly not friends.

I let the phone dial. I started at the contact name. Dread had washed over me and in an instant I pressed the red button. "What the f Env? Ring that bastard!" Charlie said with her face in her hands. I couldn't. It had been ages since I last talked to him, maybe I should just leave it. He had moved on. I had gotten sick of counting the days since he left and moving onto counting the days until he came back.
"I can't, he's moved on and so should I."
Charlie looked at me.
"Your giving up on him?" she spoke. I nodded.
"Envy the one thing that gives you happiness is gone and your going to give up on getting it back?" She looked disappointed. I nodded again. His actions had spoke for himself. He had moved on.

My twitter feed was loaded with dating accusations of Tom and Jenny. It had been been two days since the photo leaks. Sitting in bed, I scrolled through the endless waves of tweets about them two. Then, my attention had caught a comment.
What about Envy and Tom? What happened to them?
Oh. People still remembered us? I clicked the replies, looking at them all.
^ I thought that!! I still ship them two
^Do they still go out?
^Envy&Tom4ever
Memories came flooding back. The cars following me. Paparazzi photos. Our ship name. Magazine covers of us. Memories made for it to all go to shit. Why should I sit here and mope around about him? I flipped the duvet and rushed to the bathroom, chucking myself into the shower.

I wore my silk, noir dress with pearl straps and heels. I curled my hair and even wore lashes, making myself look better than ever. I felt beautiful. The aim for the night was to find a man, any man. I decided to head out of my apartment at 9 and uber downtown to the club that held memories in my head. It was a start to getting over Tom. I thought it would help revisiting the place where it had all started. As I walked up the stairs, my stomach twisted with nerves. I didn't like going on my own drinking but I thought I'd end up leaving Charlie on her own anyways so.
"Ayy Mami!" A voice spoke in my ear, smacking my arse. I turned to be met by a sweaty, overweight man. I pulled a disgusted face and walked off, however I could feel the pig's presence behind me. Following me. I couldn't even get a drink in. I rushed over to the toilets, the door opening behind me. I span to see the old fart was still following me. I grabbed the women's door handle to go into the girls bathroom as he tried to follow me. "This is the ladies room, you can't be in here." I said while I tried pushing the door onto him, shutting him out. However, he was resisting and trying to come in.
"Stop following me you fucking perv!" I shouted. My volume must of been loud as a red headed girl came out of the stall. She ran over to the door, opened it and punched the man in the face. "She said fuck off you freak." The man scuffled away as the women turned to me. Even without alcohol in my system I thought that was hot. "Why don't we get a drink?" She spoke softly. After washing her hands, we left the toilets and walked over to the bar. "It's on me, for the traumatic experience." She chuckled. The green dress clung to her, revealing every inch of her body. I quickly chugged down my two shots and took a sip of my sex on the beach. "Thank you... erm whatever your name is. What is your name?" I said giggling.
"Mable." She replied. "Yours?"
"Envy." I said.
"A nice name for a beautiful girl." She winked at me.
She was hot. I adjusted in my seat, warmth rushed to my face as I concentrated on not saying something stupid. "How about we dance?" She spoke, pulling my arm and leading me to the center of the nightclub. The Weeknd played in the back as we both danced. Bodies rubbing against each other. Colliding. Her hands travelled around my waist, pulling me closer. Sensual. Sexy. I got a whiff of her expensive perfume, a sweet scent. A wave of confidence and the alcohol kicking in washed over me and I pressed my lips against hers. Soft. We made out like it was only us two in the whole club. My hands exploring her perfect body.
"Thats fucking hot."
I turned around to reveal a tanned, tall, handsome man staring at me and Mable. I looked to her to see a smile plastered on her face. We both shared an idea.
"Hey, why don't you join us going home?" She said to the man. He nodded, wrapping his arms around both of us. "The names Yakub ladies."

I rolled over, squished between two naked bodies. Red hair was on my left and Blonde locks on my right side. My first threesome. I couldn't remember shit to be fair. My head pounded as I sat up, shuffling to the bathroom. My reflection peered back at me. Mascara streaks down my cheeks and my lips rosey red. One side of my hair looked matted and the other side was just unkempt. I looked a state. The mans room was posh. Tiling in the shower was beautiful as gold accents topped off the interior. I stumbled into the shower and turned the tap, letting the steamy, warm water pour over my naked body. The door swung open, I could not see who the person was as condensation covered the shower door. I turned back to face the shower as I felt a pair of hands squeeze my boobs. My hands reached for the waist of the body. My fingers trailing to the crotch. It was Yakub. I rested my head on his shoulder as he stroked my back. "Morning beautiful." He whispered. His hands trailed to my lower waist, butterflies flapped around in my stomach.

"I hope to see you both again!" I shouted, closing the door behind me and reaching the elevator. Last night was a dream.

My insta feed showed me a photo Tom had posted. I rolled my eyes. A shirtless picture of himself in the mirror. What a push over. I clicked his comments.

"Tom 🔥🔥"
"Have my babies!"
"I love you!!!"
"What happened with you and Envy!!??"

My eyes widened. People were still asking? I saw that Tom himself had replied. Fuck me.

"What happened with you and Envy!!??"

^ "Envy?"

You were fucking joking me. Anger washed over me as I tapped his reply. My fingers typed for themselves.
"Your being serious you prick?"
What the hell? I just couldn't believe my eyes.