𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝐹𝒐𝒖𝒓

Mitsuri held your hand as they walked to the others. She sent a crow to the master the previous night explaining the situation. By the time they got there all the hashiras(except for Rengoku) and the Kamado squad were there.

You looked around at all of them but one caught your eye immediately. It was Inosuke pointing his sword at you.

"This pip squeak is Muzans lackey? This is far too easy" Inosuke yelled and got ready to charge at you. Tanjiro held him back while Zenitsu slapped him in the face.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU CANT JUST ATTACK A LITTLE"

"WHY THE HELL NOT?"

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A LITTLE IS?"

"NO WHY WOULD I?"

Zenitsu groaned in annoyance.

"Inosuke you're such a moron"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY MONITSU?"

The two began fighting while Tanjiro just watched in disappointment along with the other hashira.

The Mastsr arrived and everyone was quick to bow. Sanemi forced both of their heads down earning a painful groan from the two of them.

"Now that everyone is here let the meeting begin. I'm aware that you've found your little correct Mitsuri"

"Yes master! Shes such an angel"

Master nodded. "I believe it. Now I'd like to ask the little one some questions if that's alright with you two"

Both of them nodded.

"Did Muzan ever harm you?"

"No"

"Did he ever make you do anything you didn't wanna do?"

"No"

You were starting to get annoyed by his questions. He was your daddy why would be hurt you?

"Did he mention any plans to you?"

"NOO" You screamed and started crying. Mitsuri petted your head and rubbed your back.

"Master I think that's enough questions for now"

"I agree. Y/n could I speak with you?"

Y/n hesitantly nodded. Mitsuri placed her infront of him.

"Im sorry I made you upset. Can you forgive me?"

Y/n thought for a moment. He seemed really genuine. She nodded and gave him a hug. He smiled and was quick to hug her back.

"When was the last time you were hugged Tomioka"

You looked at the hashira and saw Shunobu bullying Giyu. You thought it was funny so you started laughing.

Shinobu saw you laughing and smiled at you.

"Is me bullying Tomioka funny little one?" Shinobu asked. You nodded and continued to laugh. Giyu just stood there in silence 'not even the little likes me'

Mitsuri picked you up and went over to Obanai. You thought he was cool looking and you liked the snake.

"Snek" you pointed smiling widely. You loved animals and reptiles.

This is the first time Obanai ever met a little so he wasn't for sure what to do.

"His name is Kubumaru. Would you like to hold him?"

Y/n nodded and Obanai placed the snake on her head. She giggled as Kubumaru slithered on her head. The snake then nuzzled into her cheek which made her happily swing her legs in Mitsuris hold.