𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"Its a fishy mui!"

"It is a pretty big fish"

Muichiro and Y/n were watching the fishes swim in the pond. Mitsuri had to leave for a mission so she trusted the other Hashira to keep an eye on you. Originally, Rengoku was supposed to spend the day with you today but when you saw Muichiro and his beautiful blue hair you wanted to spend time with him instantly.

So here you two are, watching the fishes swim and you telling Muichiro what colors they were and him praising you for knowing all your colors.

"Dat one is orange"

"Good job it is"

"Wook at da wed one"

"Its a pretty shade of red isnt it?"

Y/n tried touching the speedy red fish only for it to swim further under the water until the two of them couldn't see it anymore. The two of you continued to watch the fish swim for awhile longer until the famous trio disturbed the peace.

"Muichiro and Y/n! What a nice suprise" Tanjiro greeted.

"Hello Tanjiro, how are you" Muichiro replied while you played with his long hair which he didn't seem to mind.

"Im doing well how are-"

"LOOK OUT EVERYONE THE GREAT LORD INOSUKE IS COMING THROUGH"

"SHUT UP"

"MAKE ME MONITSU"

"ITS ZENITSU ACORN BRAIN"

You recognized the boar head man as the one who tried to attack you at the meeting. Not wanting to be attacked again you held onto Muichiro and started crying.

"Both of you stop. You're scaring Y/n"

The two stopped fighting and saw you shaking in Muichiros arms.

"Its alright Y/n. Do you see that big cloud up there?" You looked up and saw him pointing at a big cloud in your eyes it looked like an elephant. That was enough to make you giggle and start watching all the clouds pass by. Inosuke watched Muichiro point at different clouds and you replying with a giggle and responding to what you think they look like.

Maybe he was wrong about you.

Inosuke carefully walked to the two of you trying not to scare you like he did last time.

"Scary" Y/n cried and hid in Muichiro again.

"Maybe she's scared of your boar head. Try taking it off" Muichiro suggested.

Inosuke complied and took off his boar head where you saw his pretty face. He looked anything but happy but when your eyes shined and you started slowly walking to him it was all worth it.

"Pwetty I wike you"

"OF COURSE YOU LIKE THE KING OF THE MOUTAINS"

You giggled in delight and put his boar mask on your head dancing around and laughing adorably. Inosuke started laughing and dancing with you. He picked you up and put you on his shoulders.

"THE GREAT LORD INOSUKE AND HIS MINION HAHAHAHA"

Inosuke started running around with a laughing little on his shoulders. Zenitsu and Tanjiro on the other hand were freaking out afraid that you would fall off his shoulders.

"INOSUKE SLOW DOWN!" Tanjiro yelled and started chasing after them.

"Ino he chasing us"

"NOT TO FEAR INOSUKE IS HERE"