Why Peter can't name protocols

Tony was sitting in the lounge with the rest of the Avengers. They had just finished eating dinner and decided to watch a movie. Everyone was quietly relaxed and decked out in their favorite comfy pjs. Then FRIDAY called out "That hurt like a buttcheek on a stick" protocol activated."

All the Avengers looked at each other confused but Tony said "What? FRIDAY?"

"KAREN, Spiderman's AI, has alerted me that he has been injured and needs assistance." FRIDAY explained. 

Tony sighed and went to summon a suit, "FRIDAY, tell Dr. Cho to prep the med bay for Spiderman."  

"Alerting Dr. Cho." 

"Wait Tony, where are you going?" Steve asked.

"To help Spiderman." Tony replied and walked towards the balcony and took off. 

>>>Time Skip<<<

The other Avengers made their way to the med bay. They wanted to see Spiderman and if he would be ok. Just then, Tony flew through the open window carrying Spiderman. He ran over and laid Spiderman on the gurney and let the doctors take over. 

"Will he be ok, Tony?" Nat asked.

"Well, he was shot in the arm while stopping a robbery. My greatest concern is getting the bullet out, he has enhanced healing.  " Tony replied. 

They went over to the room that Spiderman was in, and all hell broke loose. For the first time the other Avengers saw Spiderman without his mask. HE WAS A FREAKING TEENAGER. He looked about 15 with brown curly hair and bright brown eyes. When he realized that the Avengers were staring at him, he instantly paled. They then went into his room. 

"You're Spiderman? But you're a KID!" Clint yelled. 

Spiderman winced, "Yeah, and has super hearing. Please don't yell."

"Oh, sorry." 

"What is your name?" Steve asked. 

Spiderman took a breath and said, "My name is Peter Parker, I'm 16, and I got my powers from a radioactive spider." 

"Your intern is Spiderman!?" Clint said turning to Tony. Tony nodded and walked over to Peter's bed. 

"By the way kid, 'That hurt like a buttcheek on a stick' Protocol. Where did that come from?" 

"It's a Vine, Mr. Stark." Peter mumbled. 

"Whatever, I'm not letting you name protocols again." Tony sighed. 

Everyone laughed and all was well. The Avengers loved Peter; he was like everyone kid/nephew. And Peter tried to teach them about Vine, but no one really understood except Clint.