Spider Habits

Peter had some weird habits he developed after the spider bite and the Avengers took notice of it. One, it wasn't his suit that was sticky, it was him. When the Avengers gathered for dinner one evening, they couldn't find Peter, so they split up and looked for him. 

Tony and Bruce searched the Penthouse, no Peter. So, they went to his room and bingo, there was Peter. He was in a blanket-like cocoon on the ceiling of his room in his comfiest pjs. 

"Pete? You ok? Dinner's ready." Tony said while focusing on the blanket cocoon. 

Peter's head popped out and said very sleepily "Yeah. Just tired." He climbed out of the cocoon and jumped to the floor, landing with grace. They walked into the kitchen to where the other Avengers were, and warmly greeted him. After dinner was over Peter, still tired, went back to his room. 

"So, where'd you find him?" Clint asked. Tony and Bruce looked at each other and laughed a bit. 

"We found him in his room, but on the ceiling." Bruce answered.

"Wait, what? For real?" Sam commented. 

"Oh yeah. The kid made like a blanket fort, cocoon thing on the ceiling. He was sleeping." Tony said. 

"Now this I gotta see." Sam said. 

So, the Avengers quietly made their way to Peter's room. They found Peter exactly like Tony and Bruce said, in a blanket cocoon on the ceiling. Each Avenger took pictures and a good look at the adorable sleeping teenage spider before leaving.