Hide 'n' Seek Pt2

*Ned POV*

Once Ned was done counting, he did a quick scan of the kitchen and left to find his two besties. He came down to the Penthouse and turned the place upside down. While he searched the bean bag collection, Pepper and Tony came out of the elevator.

"What are you looking for, Ted?" Tony asked and Pepper glared at him.

"Peter, MJ, and I are playing hide 'n' seek. I'm looking for them, mainly, Peter." Ned responded. 

Tony nodded and Pepper said, "Have fun! Don't break anything, please." 

Ned did a thumbs up and ran to the theater room. He flipped the couch cushions, checked the gaming cabinet, and ruffled the curtains. Nothing. He had two places left to look, the gym and the laundry room. Ned had a feeling that Peter would hide in the gym, there's a million hiding places there and Peter knows them all. 

Ned ran to the elevator and asked FRIDAY to that him to the gym. When he got there, he did a survey of the gym. There was a boxing ring, an aerial course (for Spidey, of course :D), an archery/target range, and a massive pile of mats in the corner. 

Ned looked under the boxing ring. NOTHING. The ceiling was off limits because only Peter could climb the ceiling. He marched over to the mats in the corner, BINGO, he could hear Peter giggling like a madman. Ned walked over and came face to face with Peter.

"Hi Peter."

"Hi Ned."

"Found you."

"I know. Help me out please." 

When Ned helped Peter out of the mats, they both looked, nodded, and said "Now we find MJ." 

Ned knew where MJ was now, the laundry room. Both boys booked it, but since Ned was seeker so Peter stood back and watched. Ned then proceeded to look through every laundry basket and finally, went over to the lone basket in the corner and ripped off the blanket. There was their MJ, smiling like an idiot.

"So, what now losers?" MJ asked while still sitting in the basket.

They then proceeded to go to Penthouse talk for a while. Then all three of them, exhausted, fell asleep dog-piled on the couch. In the morning, the Avengers found the teenagers sound asleep and took pictures aka blackmail and make the teens breakfast.