► Episode 00

► United States ◄

► United States ◄

Sometimes there are situations that cannot be changed. Even with all the willpower in the world. And without realizing it, these situations become mere memories. Memories that cannot be replaced. From time to time, we have the feeling that all of this is not real. That it was all just a dream. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. Why do I constantly have this feeling that all of this has never been real? Yet so much has happened to me in just three years. I observe around me, carefully contemplating each object in this dressing room. If someone had told me three years ago that I would end up here, I would have thought it was a joke. Staring blankly, I think back to everything that has happened. I smile and place my hand on my heart, closing my eyes.

"- It's been three years... We were the most precious..."

► Knock knock knock ◄

I open my eyes, hearing someone knocking on the door.

"- Come in!"

The door opens to reveal my manager, Mike Jones.

"- I'm sorry to disturb you, Rhéane!"

I notice that I still have my hand on my heart. I remove it and sit up a little from my chair.

"- No, don't worry... I'm not doing much."

"- Good! I came just to tell you that it's almost your turn!"

"- Understood! Thank you..."

He closes the door and leaves me alone. I get up completely from my chair and stand in front of the mirror, taking a deep breath.

"- You can do it, Rhéane!"

I lower my head, placing my hands on the table. My gaze lands directly on the photo hanging on the mirror, and I place my hand near my heart again.

"- Do you even know... that you are the only one who can make my heart beat like this?"

I sigh and observe the photo from one of his shoots. I take a deep breath, jumping ten times in place and spinning around three times before letting out a small demonic laugh. I burst out laughing and look back at the photo.

"- You're right, Aiden! I don't feel any stress anymore. Even after so many years, I still don't understand how it works."

► Knock knock knock ◄

I smile and turn around as the door opens.

"- Are you ready?"

"- Y-Yes!"

I smile at him and take my necklace. I turn around and face my manager, stopping for a moment to look at the photo.

"- Are you okay?"

"- Perfectly fine!"

I resume walking, and my manager closes the door.

"- You know you scare me?"