► Episode 02

► France - Bordeaux ◄

► Monday, March 6, 2023 - 3:00 PM ◄

→ Rhéane's Point of View ←

"- I...,"

Who... Who is he? Before I can react, I see my mother burst into my room. She looks at me with panic.

"- What's happening, Rhéane?"

I look at her for a moment and stand up.

"- Mom... Help!"

I position myself behind my mother, completely frightened.

"- Who is this person?" I ask her.

She turns to me, furrowing her brows.

"- Who are you talking about?"

"- ... What?"

I observe the man sitting on my bed. He looks at me with a big smile. He puts his legs up on my bed and crosses them. Who does he think he is?

"- Can't you see him?"

I point with my finger to the spot where this... this... rude person is. She looks in that direction before placing her hand on my forehead.

"- But you don't have a fever!"

"- But Mom! He..."

"- She can't see me!" he finally says, interrupting me.

Not only does he put his legs on my bed, but he also cuts me off. I scrutinize him with a dark look. He rolls his eyes before crossing his arms.

"- I would have warned you!" he continues.

He's getting on my nerves. I turn to my mother, who gives me a worried look.

"- But you really can't see him? Wait... I'll show you."

I step forward towards the stranger. The man looks at me with bewilderment as I grab him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him off my bed.

"- Ow! That hurts!"

I bring him over to my mother, who looks at me in surprise. I let go of him, and he touches his neck.

"- I'm telling you, she can't see me! She'll just think you've gone crazy!"

"- Shut up!" I whisper to him.

My gaze turns to my mother.

"- And now?"

"- And what?"

"- You... You don't see him?"

She looks in the direction of the man before shifting her gaze back to me.

"- I'm sorry, but no."

"- I told you," whispers the stranger.

"- Listen, Rhéane... I don't know if it's all these countless... But... you should go rest. Because right now, you're scaring me..."