Chapter Five

"Oh I'm sorry,I'm Alexandrea but everyone calls me Ali." He smiled and said,"Wow a pretty name for a pretty girl." I was speechless I was standing there blushing and smiling like a idiot. I finally spoke and said,"Thank you,I can't believe your related to Alice your so nice and she's a bully." "I know she gets it from my mom,I try to change her but it never helps. I'm really sorry she pushed you are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asked. "Its ok,I'm fine",I laughed. "Ok good. Ok well I have to get to class let me give you my number so you can tell me if my devil of a sister does or says anything else to you" I felt so weird about all this,he was so super nice but I barely knew him at all,I guess you could say I kinda liked him because of how nice he was and he was cute with his dark blue eyes,blonde hair,and everything else. We exchanged numbers and said bye and went to class. I didnt know but he was in most of my classes,I never noticed him though. It was crazy because I barely knew him and I always caught him staring at me. I asked Caleb if he knew him and turns out he did but he didn't like him very much. Caleb was mean to him and was kinda a bully to him. Anytime he said something mean to Aaron I could just see all the annoyed expression on his face. I felt bad I didnt know what to do though.