Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of the next book "Revenge"...SO EXCITED!!!

Hello,I'm back again and I am now 23. Yeah only 5 years passed. I'm out of my parents house,I have a boyfriend named Andrew,and we have a house that's kinda big with our two dogs named Ginger and Lola (Lola was a shitzu/poodle and Ginger was a pug). I loved them all very much. Everyday I still rememebered Caleb though and I was happy because it was his birthday today and I lit a candle and sang happy birthday and it made me more happy because Andrew did this too because he didn't mind because he knew Caleb too. We also went to his grave and put flowers there for him. After that Andrew drove us home. I was thinking about that day Caleb passed away. And then I remembered that it was Sam who shot him. It infuriated me but then I was glad because he was in jail. He got arrested when I was 18 so it was 5 years ago but he gets out in about another year or two. He should stay there for life because he doesn't want to die...because I want to kill him. He doesn't deserve to live,How could you kill your own cousin? Why would you kill your own cousin? How do you have the heart to do that? How could you let your jealousy get to that? Just...why?