Chapter Nine

It was finally Friday. I got up,brushed my teeth,went to my closet and grabbed my navy blue skirt with little white things on it,my white sweater type shirt,my purse,my necklace with a upside down triangle,fixed my hair into a braid,and grabbed my white vans. After all that I went to wake my little sister up,Andrea was her name. She was 6 years old,so she was already in kindergarten. She brushed her teeth,got her little purple dress and little flats and put it on. Since my mom was at work it was my job to make sure her hair looked good because she didn't want her going to school looking like a child who has lion hair,so I curled it for her (which took forever). After all that I had my friend's mom pick us up. As she arrived at my house I took my little sisters hand and we walked out. "Hey Haliey,Hi Mrs.Cannon" I said when I got in the car. "Hi girls" Mrs Cannon said,"Hey nice outfit!" Hailey said. "Thanks yours too!" We got to my sisters school and said bye to her. Then we arrived at our school and said bye to Haliey's mom. I instantly saw Caleb and walked over to him. Haliey walked over to some of her other friemds but I didn't mind. "Hey Girl!" Caleb said. "You're so weird" I laughed. We walked to class and my heart started pounding again because I saw Zane. My reaction was to hide behind Caleb hoping he didn't see me. "Hey Caleb,Hey Ali" he shouted and walked towards us. While we were just walking towards him our friend Cole said,"There's my favorite twins" And he smiled and walked away to a group of girls. "Ali can I tell you something but don't take it weirdly..." Zane said and I didn't even know that he was there. "Sure" "You look really beautiful today..." He said. That word..."beautiful"...nobody has ever called me that except for my parents. "Oh thank you,you don't look to bad yourself " I said trying to make it less awkward. Caleb looked. Luke he saw a ghost,he whipped out his phone and started texting. I heard my phone ring. I pulled it out and saw that it was Caleb who texted me. The text read in all caps,"HE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!" I looked up at him,then looked at Zane. I could tell that he was so confused. "Well I'm gonna get to class so I'll see you guys later." "Ok bye" Caleb and I said at the same time. Caleb and I talked about what just happened but then we stopped because we got to class.