Chapter Eighteen

Yes I was still so paranoid because I kept getting more texts from the person. Like when me and Caleb were in art I was looking at Caleb's picture and saw that he was drawing a Octopus so then I looked at my phone and read,"Tell Caleb his Octopus is cool",and I just ignored it. Then when I was walking out of my house I was listening to my music and the song was Photograph by Ed Sheeran and suddenly I got another text saying,"Photograph by Ed Sheeran." I was so scared that I ran to Caleb's house and knocked on the door. Caleb opened the door and was about to say something but I pushed him in the house and ran in and closed the door and locked it. "What is going on Ali?!" He said in a yelling voice. "Someone is stalking us look at my phone!" I demanded. He scrolled through the messages and said,"Oh..why didn't you show my this before?" "I wanted to but I didn't want you thinking I was crazy." "Well I still think its one of our friends Ali." I looked down and didn't say anything. "Look I'll text them back to tell them to stop and maybe they will ok?" "Ok" I said still looking down. He typed away and sent the message giving the phone to me having me read it,"Ok this is Caleb,since you already know who I am I want you to stop stalking Ali and I because you are freaking her out. I don't know who you are but you need to stop." "See,its as simple as that." Then the phone rang again. "No I don't think I will stop because I'm just getting started in fact I know Ali is at your house and tell the ho that I'm right outside the door." We read it and looked at the door we both walked over and opened it. We saw a little brown box and picked it up and it had a little note in it that said,"Got you!" I was terrified and shut the door. "What are we going to do I don't want to tell my parents because it'll freak my mom out." I said. "I..I don't know Ali I'm a little scare myself." I looked at the note the at Caleb then he put his hand on my shoulder and said,"Its going to be OK we just need to ignore it and try to not be seen as much because you know whoever they are are watching our every move so try to stay hidden OK?" "Alright I'll try." He gave me a hug and I walked back to my house. I didn't known what to do I don't want to be stalked, I don't know why we are being stalked,I'm not sure of anything right now. All I'm sure of is that I'm scared and sorta fearful for mine and Caleb's lives.