Ch. 1 (How, where, who, what, when, and Why?)

How did this happen? When did I even get here? I don't even know. The last few weeks have been a blur. Going from Australia to Japan was a huge screw up to my sleep schedule, not that I got any recently anyways.

But me, Ookami Hoshino, try and enter the support course at U. A.? I must be insane.

My mother was a pro hero. She was called Wish. Pretty high up in Australia and America. But I didn't end up with a fighting quirk at all.

But what can I say? There's a shit ton wrong with me. My life, my mind, my whole situation is screwed over cause of some damn accident on the highway. But let's try and review.

I'm always going to remember my failure. My quirk should have helped me in that situation. I made the probability high that night.

But I used my Probability like normal, 75% that I'll get a quirk that helps, and 25% that what happens will become beneficial to me in life. That same day, my mother died, and her damn husband lived. I didn't know what quirk I'd gotten that day, it's not unlikely I didn't get one at all. It's happened before. But what could I possibly gain from my family being picked apart? The only person I even had left (after my step-father threw me to the rats) was my grandmother. And she lived in Japan.

(Y'all should play the song now-)

So, after my step-father kicked me out, I actually snuck back in, grabbed my stuff and the thing my mother died for, and booked a flight to Japan. Since Australia is pretty lenient on the age limits on things, I'd already had a job by middle school and I had just the bare minimum in my savings to go. The rest was for when I actually got to Japan.

~-~-

After a fairly long flight, I ended up in Japan in the middle of the day. I decided to try and contact my grandmother, even though I was exhausted and blinded by the sudden sun and time change. I fish out my phone that still happens to be set on American time, (I may have lived in Ausie, but my mother and I took many trips to America because she worked more there then in Australia), and I realize it would be about three-freaking-a.m in America. I hadn't gotten any sleep on the plane since there was a toddler that had recently gotten his quirk. So recent, it actually happened on the freaking plane!

But now I need a place to crash.

~-~-~

I drag myself to the front gates of the house where my grandmother supposedly lived. It's not too big of a house, but she went somewhat paranoid after Mum became a Hero in America. It's an ice blue house with darker blue lining. I walk into the gates, about to face plant if I don't get any sleep. That's what happens after being in an accident that scars you and causes you to have more than one type of pain, on top of getting kicked out, still injured.

I knock half-heartedly on the door, expecting to have the wrong person cause she moved out or something. But when the door opens, I'm met with a confused Nana and a sleepy cat.

"Na-hah, Nana?" I say in between yawns, "You still live here? I um, I need a place to stay for awhile..."

"Little song bird? What brings you here? And of course I do! I would have gotten in contact with you had I done so. And if you need to stay, stay as long as you need. Come, come in. You look like absolute shit darling, what happened to you?" Nana makes way for me to enter the house, and I make a beeline for her squishy couch I know and love. I face plant into the cushions and start to explain, words muffled from the couch. The cat I barely even looked at looked up at me curiously. I bring my face up about the couch for a split second to say one sentence, "Kane kicked me out."

I'm met with shouting. The cat bolts. I frown, not being able to see it very well or pet it.

"He did what now?! Oh I'm going to give his sorry ass a piece of my mind! Don't worry sweetie, I'll learn him a thing or two!" Nana rages like the badass parental figure I've been waiting for for weeks.