Character Description

Mother:
Name; Haruko (Hisoka, husbands last name) Hoshino (maiden name)
Desc.; hair color is always changing as a side effect of her quirk, but it was originally very dark brown. Was constantly found with flowers. She had emerald green eyes, that faded a bit to grey as she got older. Wavy chin length hair. Was always pale, no matter how much sun she got.

Quirk: Wish. She could wish for up to 5 major things a day, and 15 minor things. So, she can wish for 2 major things, and still wish for 13 minor things. Major things means quirks, large items, bringing something non-living alive, etc. she can only bring someone back to life if she doesn't wish for anything else that day, at any time, before or after. Only used this once, because it caused major consequences.

 Only used this once, because it caused major consequences

(Mother now)

Father: UNKNOWN

Step-father:
Name; Kane Hisoka
Desc.; Black hair with flashes of purple in the sun. Cold-hearted and has been found with pit bull puppies, claiming he found them on the road. (Will be relevant to story). He used to have white fading in his hair, but is somewhat wild and untamed. Has yellow eyes, but used grey contacts as a kid. (He doesn't care anymore now, since he's blind in one eye)

 (He doesn't care anymore now, since he's blind in one eye)

(Step-father now)

Unknown ???: white hair. Always unruly, left alone at five. Grey eyes. Changes her hair color to stay hidden. Reunited with her ƧIƧƬΣЯ when they are both in middle school. She doesn't blame her ƧIƧƬΣЯ because it wasn't her fault for anything that had happened to her.

Quirk: Dove. When she got older, her senses went up and she was able to give blessings to children. Other than that, her blinding white wings can shrink. (And fly, duh.) She also dyes her wings.

) She also dyes her wings