Backstory

Fav Hero: EraserHead

Background:

Name: Ookami Hoshino (Mothers last name)
Name before: Ookami Kurayami (stepfathers name)

Mother is a big American and Australian Pro. Dad is unknown. Step-father's profession is as a business man.

Born in Japan. Raised there until moved to America at the age of 7 because of crime rates rising in Japan.
Got quirk Probability Change. To further explain, quirk is probability manipulation. There will always be at least one probability made true, most times all of evenly divided, but, it's PROBABILITY. There are limits and drawbacks, like one cannot have a probability higher than 75%. Nor can one use it if they use 100%. For example, 75% you'll get the type of quirk that will help you with your greatest problem tomorrow, 25% that the problem you face tomorrow will help you in life. That adds up to one-hundred, meaning you cannot use it again the same day you make the change. That's why she makes the change at night, so the next day she has a clean slate. The drawbacks of going full out leads to exhaustion as well, so that's helpful, and a headache, if it ends up causing a disruption in the universe.

Along with the fact that she can't do entirely positive probabilities, so she can't say 75% of getting a quirk that will help me if need be, and 25% of me not having anything going wrong today. She'd only be able to do one or the other (only because of the probability amounts, if there was still 25% with both of them, then it'd be okay).

Mother died in car accident, Ookami gains slight vision loss in left eye, and long cut across her back and right leg. Step-father kicked her out of the house. Whereabouts now unknown.

Ookami and her mother had a good relationship, but not a very close one. Since her mother was always away, she was closer to her grandmother and bosses.

Achievements: Met Mei Hatsume, joined Support Course.

~~~

A/N

I can already tell this is gonna suck-