Ch. 3 (Disappearance...)

"Who...who are you?" Ookami asks the stranger.

"None of your business kid. Why are you here? This is my place," the guy then climbs all the way into the treehouse and sits next to Ookami, taking down his hood, but not his mask.

He has ice blue eyes and dark shadowy hair. Ookami instantly admires his eyes, but can see the raging ocean behind them.

"Pretty eyes..." she mumbles, not knowing her thoughts were voiced aloud.

The person beside her just chuckles, and she blushes madly. Did I say that aloud?! Shut up you fucking mouth! God that's so embarrassing, I don't even know this guy!

"Trust me, Princess. I'm not as pretty as you think," he says looking back forwards with an empty tone, "What's ya name?"

Ookami gets over her initial embarrassment and stiffens. No way in hell will I tell this guy my name...

"Yuri, just call me Yuri," Ookami says, hesitant.

Though she cannot see it, Dabi smirks under his mask. "You're smart kid, I'll give you that. Call me what you want, but I make no promises you'll stay alive if I see you again. Especially here," Dabi's voice takes a dark turn towards the end, and since Ookami knows nothing about him, she decides to take the threat seriously.

"Alright... Mr. Pretty Eyes," Ookami then smirks, knowing she probably pushed some buttons, and leans back against the surprisingly solid wall.

Dabi just chuckles, knowing that telling her his name, real or fake wouldn't work since he was a villain. So he just lets it go. She'll die if I see her again anyways...

"You know," Dabi decides to tread on dangerous ground, "you have no idea who I am. I could be a villain for all you know, what then?"

"You just threatened to kill me if you ever see me again, that much was kinda something I had a 67% chance on. And I don't care. There are some I don't tolerate at all. Some that I care for. But hey, if being around a villain will get me closer to death, or revenge, then sign me up." Ookami then places her chin on the palm of her hand, a bored look on her face. All the while, Dabi looks to her in shock, and raises an eyebrow.

"You're willing to welcome death?"

Ookami shrugs. "I mean, I'd be happier if I either got justice or at least knew who did the stuff, but yeah. Dead means dead. And that means no more harm comes to me, and I don't have to worry about getting close to anybody. It'd be nice to be my own hero though, so leave the whole 'death and dying' part to me."

Dabi, still being shocked, shakes his head in disbelief. "So you're saying you want to kill yourself? After you've gotten some closure?" Ookami nods, then rethinks.

"Well, that's my main goal. But it's be great to stop society from making villains, you know? Cause, heroes, quirkism, and just society itself makes villains. Then those same, hurt people make the wrong decisions and make more. By orphaning a child, making them bitter, and so many other examples I'm to tired to even put into words. My point is, if the stupid world can change, then there will be less villains to be made and to make. My story is simple. I could easily become a villain, say that I was bitter from the abuse and losses that I wanted revenge. But instead, I'll write a new line for heroes. They are meant to save people. That's all anyone is, a person, even the villain. They, in fact, may just be the victim. All in all, I want to share the villains side of a story," Ookami then stops, and sighs, "but that not what you wanted to hear, was it? But that doesnt matter. It's what I'm gonna do. Without being some flashy, pro hero. I'll be a tech supporter, I'll help people from the inside, like Recovery Girl. I have to, no one helped me, I don't want others to go through the same stuff I have."