The Emo/Bad Boys

Hey Leedo and Seoho? Is the girl that likes you guys coming today? Xion asked.  "You know she always does, so she mostly will." Leedo said, rolling his eyes. "Why don't you guys just tell her you guys don't like her? Stop leading her on." Hwanwoong asked."It's kind of funny." Xion said, giggling. "Yah, Xion, stop it." Keonhee scolded him. Seoho just stayed quiet. "Speaking of the devil, here she comes." Leedo said fake, smiling. "Hey guys, I brought food." I said. "HI Y/N." Hwanwoong said and helped her with the food. "What did you bring?" Keonhee asked. "I brought all your favorite foods." I said. Seoho continued staying quiet and watched Y/N. Leedo just took some food and didn't even say thank you. "Are you going to stay here all day?" Xion asked. "No, I am meeting with a friend in a couple of hours to study." I said. "Nerd," Leedo mumbled and continued eating. "Is the friend a boy?" Hwanwoong said, winking. Keonhee hit Leedo and whispered to him. "Stop it."Yeah, he is. He is my classmate and friend." I said. Leedo glared at him. We all started eating except for Seoho. "What's wrong, Seoho? Why aren't you eating?" I asked. "Oh, I just had a long day, and I'm a bit tired." Seoho said.
Seoho pov...
I am tired of being mean to Y/N. I think I like her, but I don't know how to tell the guys, especially Leedo. When Y/N said she's going to hang out with her friend, I felt jealous.
End of Seoho pov...
"Sorry guys, I have to go now. I hope you guys enjoyed the food." I said before taking my backpack and leaving. "Bye, Y/N." Hwanwoong, Keonhee and Xion said at the same time. Leedo mumbled. "Finally."So what should we do now, guys?" Seoho asked. "Finally, you are talking, Seoho. What happened to you today?" Leedo asked. "I already explained why?" Seoho said.

Ateez pov (mostly Seonghwa's)
"Hey Seonghwa? How's it been going with the girl you like?" Wooyoung asked. "It's been alright. I don't think she likes me. She seems to like those emo and mean guys she always spends time with." Seonghwa said, sighing. "They are always mean to her. I don't get why she hangs out with them." Wooyoung said. "It's called love Wooyoung. I am hanging out with her today." Seonghwa said. Wooyoung smiled. "Good luck, Hyung.
End of pov...
Seonghwa was already at the library he had his glasses on and was reading the book. "Sorry Seonghwa, there were a lot of people, and they wouldn't let me pass by." I said. "It's okay. I'm glad you are here now." He replied. We studied and talked for a bit. I yawned. "Should we call it a day?" Seonghwa asked. "No, let's continue studying." I said while my eyes closed. "Let's go home it's late already." Seonghwa said, putting his and my stuff away. We walked out of the library and started walking home. Leedo and Seoho were walking around. "Hey Seoho, this is who she was going to hang out with?" Leedo said and laughed. "Well, maybe they just have a project together." Seoho replied. "They are perfect for each other." Leedo said. Seoho shrugged. "What's wrong with you? Everything Y/N is around, or we talk about her, you stay quiet or don't say anything mean." Leedo asked him, looking directly at him. "Nothing is wrong with me!" Seoho responded. "You like her, don't you?" Leedo asked. "No!" Seoho snapped.

"Here is your house. Bye Y/N." Seonghwa said, giving you a hug. "Bye, Seonghwa." I said and hugged him back.

Time went by. I still liked Leedo and Seoho, but I didn't hang out that much with them anymore. I spent more time with Seonghwa. I did see Hwanwoong, Keonhee, and Xion every now and then, and we would hang out. I was walking to meet with Seonghwa when I noticed he was dressed all in a band t-shirt, black jeans, wearing black eyeliner, which  he never dressed like this it was  usually fancy or casual clothes he always used. "What are you wearing?" I asked. Seonghwa got shy. "Y/N, I just want you to like me." I held his hand. "Seoghwa, you don't need to dress like this for me to like you. I like you for who you are." I said. "What you do?" he asked. "Yes, Seonghwa." I then kissed him.
Seonghwa smiled and kissed me back.
Seoho was standing from a far. He noticed Seonghwa and I. He got sad, and a tear ran down his cheek. "Hey Seoho, are you okay?" Hwanwoong asked. Leedo showed up. "Why are you crying?" Then he noticed. "Oh."You better not start Leedo!" Keonhee warned him. "I'm sorry, Seoho." Leedo hugged him. Seoho hugged him back. "It's okay. I should have done something sooner, but if she's happy, then I will be happy too." All the guys also hugged Seoho, and it turned into a group hug.

Authors  note: Happy but also sad story. Let me know what you think. If you have any requests message me or comment your request. I felt bad for Seoho.