Walk

"Where is that idiot? He's suppose to be with Yosano" Kunikida muttered while watching over the crowd of riches and wealthy people entering the building. Car's one by one were being opened by Kenji and Atushi. A man from afar walked over towards his direction with a smirk on his face.

"Right here Kunikida! Did you-"

The man was then bonked in the head from Kunikida. Some people noticed the fighting but kept walking to the entrance.

"Your late! Your suppose to be with Yosano 6 minute's ago! What were you doing?" He yelled at the brown fluffly haired man who rubbed his hair and brushed the dust off his suit.

"Can't buy the special guest a gift of congrats?" Dazai smiled at Kunikida while holding a small bag. Kunikida twitched his eye at him.

"Do not interfere with the arrangement, you womanizer." Kunikida said to him. Dazai rolled his eye's and looked to the cars infront of them. He smirked at the idea.

"That doesn't sound that bad" Kunikida twitched his eye and was about to argue with him until a black SUV pulled up infront of them.

"Shit, they are here. Act formal you idiot" Kunikida whispered to him before walking towards the car to open the door.

Dazai fixed himself and walked behind Kunikida. A big crowed then surrounded the black car and started taking photos trying to take the glimpse of the new guest.

The door was then opened, revealing Chuuya taking a step out. He looked around and stopped to see Dazai and Kunikida standing infront of him.

.....

"What the hell is the detective agency here?!" Chuuya yelled and pointed at the two men. Kouyou muttered something to Y/N before speaking to the 3 men.

"I forgot. No fighting with the agency. Bosses orders" Kouyou said to Chuuya. Chuuya gritted his teeth and looked away from Dazai. Kunikida then left his side and went to open the door for Kouyou.

"Oh hello there Chuuya" Dazai smiled at him innocently. Kunikida closed the door behind Kouyou and walked her inside. Leaving the two men alone.

"You son of a-"

"So say where the bride at ?" Dazai cut him off and looked over Chuuyas head. All he could see was a women in white and her mouth covered with a fan.

"H-Hey don't ignore me!" Chuuya pushed him off and turned away from him. Chuuya fixed himself and held his hand out towards her.

A small hand then held his gloved hands and slowly came out the car, holding a fan to cover the other half to her face with her free hand.
The attention of the people wowed and questioned at the sight before them before flashing more pictures.

Dazai was taken back at the female wearing a eye veil and the white yukata she had on. He couldn't see her eyes but she was staring at him with panic and anger.

"This way..." Chuuya helped get off the car but then was pushed away from her. Dazai held her hand with gentle. She was taken back from his sudden action. Her fan still covering her mouth.