Chapter 2

Authors Note 

I hope you guys like this chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grunted as the alarm clock on my nightstand woke me up, I slapped the snooze button and walked towards the bathroom and washed my face thoroughly. After I was done I stripped my clothes off and hopped in the shower, I let the warm water flow over my body making my body feel numb in a good way it was so relaxing. I turned off the water and got out letting my body air dry. I walked to my room still naked and made my way over to my walk-in closet, I needed something to wear because I was going to stop by Karens and Harry's house so me and Karen can speak with Harry about this favor, I'd be lying if I said didn't feel a bit nervous. Just think about how insane that sounds, asking someone to have sex with you so you can become more experienced. What was I thinking? My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing, I jogged over to my nightstand where my phone stood and answered the call.

"Hello?" I inquired.

"Hey, you coming over? Harry's here" Karen's familiar voice spoke, I could tell she was smiling like a fool.

"Yeah I just need to get dressed" I retorted. I heard a voice in the background which I assuming was Harry.

"Oh and Harry said you look good naked" Karen said while giggling. My eyes widened.

"Uh how does he know---" I didn't finish because I saw Harry through my window in his room smiling and waving cheekily to me. I can't believe I was still naked, my checks heated up in embarrassment. I ran towards my closet an face palmed myself. I heard giggling on the phone that was still on my hand

"I'll be there in a few Kary"

"Kay love." She said in between laughs. I began to search for something to wear again. I slipped on some undergarments and then some dark navy blue jeans, I then put on a white v neck short sleeve shirt and my white low top chucks. Once I was satisfied I combed my damp hair and made my over to Karens and Harry's house. I walked up to the door and knocked on it twice. Knots developing in the pit if my stomach, Karen answered immediately with a huge smile spread across her face. I rolled my eyes,

"Remind me why I agreed with this?" I complained

"Agreed with what?" Harry spoke out of nowhere while coming downstairs. Karen turned towards me and wriggled her eyebrows,

"You're going to tell him or do I have to?" Karen spoke aloud, Harry was oblivious. This was so awkward, I wanted to go back home, what was I thinking coming over here asking Harry about something so insane. But if I didn't say anything I'll just look like an idiot.

"Earth to Ronnie?" Karen's was all up in my face staring at me expectantly.

"Fine, you're not going to say anything then I will!" Karen spoke quickly, before I can even register what she said and next thing you know,she spilled it out.

"Ronnie needs you to have sex with her!" She blurted out. I was in utter shock, I froze. Why did she just blurt it out like that without even thinking. Harry looked at me, scanning my face for an emotion.

"I-I--" was all I managed to say.

"Fine" Harry said breaking the silence. I was a deer in the headlights. Did he just say fine? Karen must of heard it too, she was shocked but not as much as I was. She had a hint of happiness in her face.

"So when are we going to have sex?" He spoke like it was the most obvious thing,

"Well see the thing is that Ronnie has never--" I covered her mouth before she could say anything else, shes done too much talking already.