Chapter 5

"Hey wake up!" I hear Karen say. I ignore her and put a pillow over my head, an attempt to make her go away but she pulls the pillow seconds later and hits me with it.

"Ugh, can't you just let me sleep, Im tired!" I whine.

"We went to sleep early" She argues. I don't argue back because it's true, but I was up last night with Harry, and I debate whether or not to tell her. I pick no, just for now.

"What time is it?" I say, while getting up and tying my hair with my elastic.

I see her eyes widen as she looks at my neck. Fuck! I totally forgot about the hickey Harry left me. 'Wait to go, Ronnie' my subconscious says.

"What is that?" She says while pointing to it.

"It's just a hickey relax" I say while walking to the bathroom.

"No I will not relax, you did not have that yesterday? Was it Harry who gave you that?" She says, a smiling tugging at her lips.

"No" I answer too quickly.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine, it was." I give up.

"When?"

"Last night"

"Are you serious?" She says. I nod my head and take my toothbrush that I leave here when I sleep over and begin to brush my teeth.

"Oh my god, this is unbelievable." She slaps my butt and uses Harry's sink to to brush her teeth and wash her face, since I'm using hers. I spit into the sink and close the faucet.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask before drying my face with a towel. She spits into the sink before speaking.

"Going shopping for an outfit for tonight"

"Oo, are we going to a club?" I ask excited, I really want to go out.

"No, Zayn invited us to a college party" She says happily before walking off to her room.

"We're not even college students" I say.

"So, you don't have to be a college student and plus they're on break, it's summer" She replies.

"I guess, will Harry be there?"

"Of course"

*******

"How does this look?" Karen asks after walking out of the dressing room wearing a turquoise strapless dress that was tight on the top and then loose. It reached right above her knee.

"That looks really nice, you should get it." I say.

"What are you going to get?" She says while raising her eyebrow.

"This one" I say while picking up the black skater dress.

"Nice"

After paying for our dresses we walk back to the car and drove to McDonalds to eat something before we go home and get ready. I ordered a Snack Wrap with large fries and a soda before driving back to my place.

"I don't think we should drive tonight, I easily see us getting drunk" I tell Karen.

"Zayn will be picking us up, at 9:00"

"Okay"

We walk up to my bedroom and start eating.

"Are you gonna hook up with someone?" Karen says after swallowing a fry.