the woman in the blue dress

A/N I'm going to make the chapters a bit shorter so I can update more frequently!

Subscribe, upvote, comment. Please don't be a silent reader.

_______________________________________________________________________________

None of them could believe their eyes. It was they had transported back into a memory with the tape. Mark felt his body, his smaller fingers than what he was used to checking for the tape. It was still tucked in his coat, the male pulling it out just to see that it looked new.

It did not look new just a moment ago.

There was a grunt, Mark looking up to see that Haechan was by the door of the clock tower. His fingers tapped on the door, the male finally trying to push the door open. It did not budge. Jeno and Bunny had their heads out of window, the conversation of the people by the tree going on naturally just as they heard it on the tape.

"Staying in town with Teddy," Do Kyungsoo was saying, Jeno wondering who Teddy was.

He was still in shock how real everything felt when something clicked. He whipped his head around, narrowing his eyes at Haechan.

"Did you drug the wine?" he demanded, Haechan turning around to give him look of disbelief.

"What?" he asked back.

Even Bunny who was heard it frowned at her husband. Though in her mind, it was hard to call him her husband at this moment because they both looked fourteen.

"Honey," she began, cringing at her own voice. "That is absurd! Haechan would never."

"I..." Jeno automatically felt bad entertaining the idea of whatever he just accused Haechan of. "Sorry."

Haechan waved a hand casually. He was the chill-est one in the group and never really took offense in anything. "Don't blame ya. This is some crazy shit. I don't think even shrooms can do this."