Episode 8- back to reality

"I told the stars about you"

TWs: none

Music recommendation: mr fox in the fields! (Or rlly anything!)

Not edited!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I woke up to the peaceful sounds of birds chirping and an empty space where Wilbur was last night.

Where did he go?

I climb out of bed, stretching in the process and walk out the door that leads to the main area. I see Wilbur talking to Tommy and Tubbo and just stand there awkwardly.

"Ah! Rowan! We were just talking about you" Wilbur said, motioning for me to sit on the couch next him.

"Oh? What about?" I say, sitting on the couch next to him.

"Well, we all want you to join lmanberg! How do you feel about that?"

"Well I um, I'd love that, but what about my family and friends and everything in- on earth? How would I be able to see you guys and everyone else?"

"That's the other thing we were discussing. Since you aren't officially on the dream smp, you'll stay on earth until we can persuade Dream to add you to the SMP. It's better for your safety if you stay in the dimension your from until you can safely go back and forth from it to here." He said.

"But then how will I see you?" I said comfused.

It didn't make any sense. How could I, or anyone else for that matter, go between dimensions.

"That's the complicated part. All of the people on the dream smp were born here, in this universe, the universe of Minecraft. We found a way to switch to other universes such as earth and now we can go to them effortlessly. Since we took you too this place with us, you got whitelisted in this universe, but your not officially part of the smp so you can't come here without one of us yet. Basically, our realm became a game that people on earth like you could play and have a taste of our world. The servers are used as a sort of portal room that us Minecraft people use to get to our different mini-dimensions easier! If that makes sense." Wilbur said nonchalantly.

"So anyone can go to the Minecraft realm?" I ask, still slightly confused.

"Well not exactly. You have to be whitelisted by XD, our head god in this universe, like you did. Make more sense?"

I thought for a moment before responding, "Kind of? So you all belong to this dimension and when you found a way to travel to others, yours became a game that others could play in order to make transportation easy and you use servers to get around, you have to be whitelisted to join, and...that's all?"

"Pretty much yeah, but here we have a three life system and once you loose all three you go to limbo until you maybe get revived, but that's rare. When you come here, you'll have three lives too."

"So, hypothetically, if you died you wouldn't be able to go to earth anymore? You'd be stuck here?" I asked. If I died I wouldn't want to be stuck here, I'd be alone and it just sounded terrible.

"I think it's different for you since your from there, but I'm not sure. Hopeful my that never happens and we never know the answer." He said, holding my hand comfortingly and smiling. I smiled back in response.

"Anymore questions?" He asked.

"Nope!"

"Alright, let's get you back home until we can figure all this out, okay?" He responded, standing up. I nodded, standing up as well.

Tommy and Tubbo both stood up and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hopefully we'll see you again, Y/N, I look forward to getting to know you better!" Tubbo said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah I'll miss you I guess" Tommy said crossing his arms.

"You know you love me tommy" I say teasingly. (PLATONICALLY)

"Yeah yeah woman" he said in response as I looked up to wilbur.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup!" I said in reply.

He grabbed my hand and told me to close my eyes, as I did I felt my body loose consciousness and myself floating through air. When I woke up I was lying in my bed with Wilbur no where in sight. I rolled over to look at my nightstand to find a note saying:

Y/N,

See you soon <3

-Wilbur

I knew it all wasn't a dream and I truly couldn't wait to see him and my newfound friends again.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N- Hi guys! Long time no see! Hopefully I'll be able to post new chapters more frequently. I was thinking of discontinuing this but I really did like the plot and saw how much you all loved this story (thank you for the support btw <3) and decided to finish it no matter the costs or how long it takes! See you all in the next chapter! Love you all and don't forget to drink and eat and take care of yourselves!

Word count: 840