Chapter 2: Calling

*JM's POV*

After the Movies We quickly find the nearest sitting bench that we could find. Then we all grab our phones.

"So guys who are you all guys Calling?" I asked.
"I'll call Maxine and her sisters Bea and Francee ann" Ranee said and I look to Phil.
"How about you Phil?"
"Oh I'll just call my family" Phil answered
"How about you?" Ranee asked.
"I'll just call Joelito, and Travis" I said and type the phone number. Suddenly the Phone rings and someone talks.

"Hello?" Joelito said in the phone.
"Oh Joelito, Hi dude" I answered back on the phone.
"Oh Hi JM, What can you asked today?"
"I was asking, If do you want to go with us?" I asked
"Where?"
"At the West Deck" I answered.
"What are we going to do there?" Joelito asked.
"Well we, I mean all of us will be invited. Adrian send me an Invitation. I don't what are we all going there but I'm sure he's giving us time to have fun with him." I explained.
"Ok sure, I'll tell Travis" Joelito accepted.
"Ok sweet, meet me tomorrow morning at....." I paused my sentence and Ranee was Trying to something. I recognized it clearly.
"Dr's house" I continued.
"Sure dude, see you there" Then Joelito ends the call.

---------------------------------
*Adrian's POV*

When I finished my Invitations I quickly run go the mall where JM was watching. When I went inside I saw the three of them standing infront of the ticket station. So I had no choice than to Run as fast as I could. I run I made a U turn at Ranee. I slowly put the Invitation at JM's Pocket then I hide to the corner. When everything was back to normal, they all stopped at the same time. When the time that they Went inside the Movies, I quickly run to the west deck. They west deck looks pretty cool. Cool Yachts, Boats, and The side of this, is a resort. I quckly go to the office, and I saw the Manager. He was sitting down and writting something.

"Excuse me sir, but can I have a word with you?" I asked.
"Sure" The manager said. I quickly sit down at the chairs infront of his table.
"What do want today?" He asked
"I was hoping that I could rent a Strong Yacht?" I asked.
"Ok Just Fill this paper" He said and I saw the paper that was actually looked like a birth certificate. But nothing was written. But there one question that I saw. Are you a conduit? That was written in the paper. So I fill the paper except for that question. I quickly gave him the paper. He checks everything.

"Excuse me, Adrian, but you didn't fill the conduit question" He said.
"Ok I'll fill it" I quickly checked the Yes box and he quickly stand up.
"You're a conduit?" He asked.
"Yeah" I answered.
"So Pls don't kill me" He was acting.
"Dude I'm not one of the bad guys, I just wanted is a big, strong Yacht for my Friends." I explained.
"Ok" He paused and grab the Microphone on his table.
"Pls call Captain 57, to the office" He said.
"Who's Captain 57?" I asked and a strong man wearing a captain suit of the boat.
"Is he Captain 57?" I asked again. The Manager gave me a smile.
"No That's he's calling name. He captain name is Captain R" He said.
"Is he a pirate" I asked and looks like I made a joke.
"No, It's R, as a letter. I was hoping that you'll say that" He said and I shaked hands with Captain R.
"Ok so where's the Yacht" I asked and we all walked near the water. I saw a Big Yacht.
"What is this?" I asked
"This My friends is one of our strongest Yacht." The manager said and We all go inside the Yacht.
"It has two floors, Here we have A Kitchen, Dinning room and a Living room. At the second floor has a nice view and and 5 rooms, 4 of the rooms has two beds and 2 of the room has 3." We go outside of the Yacht.
"So when are we going to sail tomorrow?" Captain R asked.
"Tomorrow" I said.
"Are you sure about that?" The Manager asked.
"Yep. So how much does this cost?" I asked.
"$10,000" The manager said. I couldn't breathe at that amount. but when he said
"Especially when a conduit offers, then it will have a 50% discount" I finally exhaled.
"Then here 5000 dollars."
"How many nights?" They asked.
"Two, Two nights" I said.
"oh Ok" They all walked away.