Ch. 1: We're Back, Mystery Shack!

~{ Dipper's POV }~

School was finally over and Mabel and I were on our way back to Gravity Falls. I was so excited to finally be back. I wonder if anything has changed. "Dipper, aren't you excited!?" Mabel shouted as she squished her pet pig, Waddles face and I chuckled.

I nodded and watched as the trees started becoming familiar. We sped by and we felt a bump in the road. I looked through the back window and saw an unordinary large foot print. I smiled as I immediately knew we were in Gravity Falls. I sat down and pulled out my phone from my jacket pocket.

I felt a little nostalgic, so I began to go through all of the photos of last summer in Gravity Falls. I felt my eyes tear up but I wiped them away before I could begin crying. I can't wait to see Grunkle Stan, Soos, and Wendy again. Gladly, over the school year, I got over Wendy. With Mabel's help, of course.

The sound of screeching against the dirt road echoed through the bus and it was time for Mabel and I to get off. Mabel quickly ran out ahead of me with Waddles in her arms and I followed behind. We saw Grunkle Stan and Ford waiting for us at the bus stop. We screamed and ran to our beloved great uncles. We leaped into a hug.

All four of us laughed and enjoyed every second of being back. Things could finally be the weird, fun adventures like last summer. "Hey, kiddos! It's been a while, hasn't it?" Grunkle Stan says. I nod with a smile.

After a little bit, we begin walking to the Mystery Shack. Once we arrived, I felt like crying again. I missed this place so much and it looked just how it used to. Grunkle Stan patted my back and urged me to go inside. I quickly smiled and ran inside.

I was greeted by Wendy and Soos sitting where they were the first time we came to Gravity Falls. They both looked at the door and ran to Mabel and me for a hug. We instantly hugged back and laughed. "Hey dudes! It's been so long!" Soos says.

I laugh and agree, then Wendy says, "Yeah, it's been forever! It's great to see ya nerds again!" Wendy rubbed my hair and she did the same for Mabel. I laughed and Mabel took her phone out and yelled, "C'mon, I want a picture!!"

We all laughed and posed for the picture. SNAP! Mabel took the picture and she put her phone in her pocket. "Come look what we did with your room!" Soos said. Mabel and I gasped and quickly ran up to our room. We turned the doorknob at the same time and opened the door.

Our mouths hung open as we stared at our room. My half had many pictures of our adventures, new blankets and pillows, a hat collection, a box at the end of the bed with many different objects I had used last summer, and a music player with my favorite music! On Mabel's half, she had glow-in-the-dark stars hanging from the ceiling, her old grapling hook hanging on her bed post, a bed for Waddles, her old scrapbook, pictures and posters tacked to the wall, that bottle her fish friend gave her with that note in it on her bed shelf, her piano, and star blankets and pillows.

We quickly ran inside and jumped onto our beds. I jumped up, reaching for my old shrink and grow flashlight. I grabbed it and tested if it still worked, which it did. I had shrunk my lamp, but I re-grew it back to its original size. We heard Soos and Wendy laugh at our excitement and we laughed too.

It's so good to be back!

(646 words! I'm writing this story cuz I love Gravity Falls and I recently began getting into the Billdip ship so I'm writing about it! Also, like the title? IT RHYMES! HAHA! Anyways, it's very difficult writing about something other than FNAF so please don't judge if this is cringy or weird- IM CRINGY AND WEIRD SO- Welp, other chapters will probably be out soon, so have a great day/night!)