Ch. 5: Journal #4

~{ Dipper's POV }~

This journal of mine will take a while to make. I need lots of art supplies. And there's only one person I know who I can get it from...Mabel. It's not like she's bad, it'll just be embarrassing! Oh well, I need a journal and I want to make my own, so I have no other choice.

I walk to Mabel who is playing around with Waddles. A tap on her shoulder is all I had to do to catch her attention, which she turned to me. "Oh, hi Dipper!" Mabel welcomes. I smile nervously and say, "Hey, uhm...Do you think I could borrow some colored paper and markers? Also, scissors and glue?" Mabel gasps and immediately gets up. "Eeeehh, of course!!!" She squeals.

She pulls out a box from under her bed and takes off the lid. She grabs all of the items I asked for as I tell her the colors of paper I need; Blue, green, light brown, and gold. All pretty good colors. After I take the supplies, I walk back to my bed and sit down. Then, I lay out everything I need. All that's left, is a journal. But where can I fi-

SMASH!

The window flings open and a journal seems to be thrown into the room. A yelp escapes my lips as I see the journal now laying on the floor. I hesitantly pick it up. It looks in perfect condition and exactly how I want it to look, but who threw it? And at such a good time? And how is it so specific to what I want? Oh well, just another mystery I can solve with my journal that I'll make.

-[ Two Hours Later ]-

I finally finished the journal and it looks great! I had a little help from Mabel, but now that it's finished, I just need to clean up and I can finally lay down! So, I start throwing away all of the paper shreds. Then, I give the glue and scissors back to Mabel. I decide to keep the other papers that I didn't use for anything else. Then, I put my new journal on our nightstand. I open it and write, "Property of Dipper Pines," on the back of the front cover.

I think I'm finally finished! Mabel then chirps, "Dipper, you didn't do so bad for your first art project!" I chuckle and reply, "Yeah, I'm a little surprised. Well, thanks for the supplies." Mabel smiles and says, "You're welcome! I didn't expect you of all people to do an art project, but it's great to know you did!" I chuckle and nod. After I walk back to my bed, I lay down. Finally, it's time to sleep...

Mabel lays down too and cuddles Waddles as she falls asleep. But, I just can't sleep..! I don't know what it is, I just can't do it! I sigh and sit up. I look around and see the plush on my bedpost. Hm...It wouldn't hurt, right? As long as it helps me sleep... I grab the plush and lay down again, cuddling the plush in my arms. Out of nowhere, I feel the most incredible feeling ever! It's a feeling of the perfect temperature. As if I'm being held by the most softest arms ever. Being cuddled by sweet nothings, I fall asleep at a quick pace, feeling at ease and peace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooo, chapter 5, yayyyy!!! I'll draw what the journal looks like once I make it!

Word Count: 588