Ch. 6: Party Plans

~{ Dipper's POV }~

     I wake up at 1:00 PM in the day. A surprising time for me. I don't normally sleep in this late. Oh well. I sit up as the doll plops off my chest and onto the bed. Mabel looks over at me and sees the doll. She gasps and yells, "Dipper, were you cuddling that plush last night?!" I gasp and reply quickly, "N-No! I was just, uh...It must've fell off my bedpost!" Mabel laughs and yells, "Admit it, you cuddled it!" I shake my head and quickly put the doll on my bedpost where it perched.

     Mabel kept teasing me about the doll, so I just sighed and ignored her, in a brotherly way of course. Once Mabel got distracted by somthing else and stopped teasing me, Grunkle Stan walked in. He said, "There you are, ya knuckleheads. The townsfolk agreed to throw a party as a celebration that you two are back." I gasp and say, "Really? This is so cool!"

     Grunkle Stan nods before he sees the plush on my bedpost. He laughs and says, "Wow, and I thought you were so much of a baby last summer! Dipper, you seriously are like a little girl!" Mabel laughs as Grunkle Stan and her make fun of me, again. But it's just some mindless fun, so I'm fine with it.

     Once they stopped, I smile and get up. Grunkle Stan walks out as Mabel gives me a paper for the plans of the party. It looks so cool! It'll have lots of games, lots of drinks and food, a theme of our favorite things, and the entire town will be there! Amazing!

     I smile and hand the paper back to Mabel and as soon as I do, I feel an odd feeling behind me. It feels like a sense of anger. I look behind me and there's only the plush behind me. Odd...It's a strange energy in the same spot as the plush, with the feeling of anger and...jealousy? It's so weird...Oh well.

     The rest of the day, Mabel and I helped make and get supplies for the party. Honestly, I was a tiny bit excited to get back to bed, just to feel that warming feeling of that plush. But I kept in my excitement. As soon as it reached sundown, I run to my bed and jump onto it. I smile and blow up a few balloons and set then with the rest.

     This will be an amazing party.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Hiii! Another chapter, yayyy! Enjoy and have a great day/night!

Word Count: 435