Ch. 3: Hello's and Dolls?

~{ Dipper's POV }~

I started getting mad about the thought of... him... After everything he's done to us, I would kill him if he wasn't already dead. Luckily, we won't have to ever deal with Bill again. I'm glad that Grunkle Stan didn't end up losing his memory forever. That would've been really bad. Suddenly, Mabel says, "Dipper! Come on! Let's go in the woods!! I wanna go say 'hi' to all of our old friends!"

I chuckle and I put my sketchbook away. I get up and we run out of the shack. Mabel and I run to where all the gnomes live. Mabel runs in first and greets all the gnomes. I laugh as I watch them all be so excited to see Mabel again. After that, we travel to where the Multi-Bear is! We greet him, then we start running to the town.

As I'm running, I trip over something and fall. I look at what I tripped on to see...Some weird-looking doll. It was a doll with a yellow body and a black hat. It oddly had a plastic marble as an eyeball ripped out, now with only one eye...Weirdly familiar... I decide to keep the doll as I put it in my pocket on the inside of my jacket. Mabel shouts, "Dipper, you coming?!" I laugh and run to her. "Yeah, I'm here," I say. "Ok, come on! Let's go say hi to everyone!"

Mabel and I run to the town and the police officers, Blubs and Durland, spot us immediately. They walk up to us and Blub says, "You kids are finally back! We thought you'd never return!" Mabel nods then we run off to go say hi to everyone else.

-[ Time Skip ]-

It's been around 2 hours now. We said 'hi' to Lazy Susan, Mayor Tyler, Old Man McGucket, Toby Determined, Candy, Grenda, Robbie surprisingly, Tambry, Nate, Lee, Thompson, and even Pacifica. Now, Mabel and I are walking back to the Mystery Shack. As soon as we got there, I walk to the attic/bedroom and I sit on my bed. I take out the doll in my jacket and I put it on my bedpost.

"Wow, Dipper! I didn't expect you to have a doll!" Mabel says. I laugh and roll my eyes. "It's just some doll I found in the woods, nothing serious," I reply. Mabel laughs and says, "Yeah, suuuurrreee." I roll my eyes jokingly and I look at the doll. It seems oddly uncomforting, but I'm sure it's fine! Mabel then runs out for dinner. Soon, I follow behind.

After dinner, I walk back up to our room and I plop down on my bed. I start to wonder what that doll is, why was it in the woods, and why does it look so much like...
"DIPPER!!!" Mabel yells. I flinch a little and I sit up. I walk to where Mabel is to see her hugging Waddles. "Yeah?" I ask. She replies, "Waddles said my name!!" It sounded unbelievable, but Waddles made sounds that sounded like he was saying 'Mabel'.

Anyways, I walk back up to our room and I lay down. I guess I'll just take a nap...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'ello~! I'm finally updating this book because Billdip is underrated. That's beside the point though. Anyways, enjoy this lil chapter. Have a great day/night!

Word Count: 563