Ch. 2: Nostalgia

~{ Dipper's POV }~

I woke up somewhere around 9:30 AM. I sat up and yawned, stretching, and looking over to Mabel. She was playing with Waddles, making a new Summer Memories book, just like last summer. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up more. Sleeping, last night...Was strange.

Every once in a while, there would be a tapping on the window. I knew it couldn't be a person because this window is very high up from the ground. At one point, I opened the window and there was nothing...Except for a small light behind a tree...This bothered me the rest of the night, so I just went back to sleep.

I didn't want to bother anyone by whatever was happening last night, so I kept it to myself. I thought that if I told anyone, they would freak out or try to investigate. Which was not something I wanted for our first actual day back.

-[ Time Skip ]-

Somewhere near 2 o'clock, Grunkle Stan left to get food for the Mystery Shack since we were running out. Wendy and Soos weren't there though because they're at their houses. So, it was just me and Mabel. I was in our room, drawing out of boredom. I wasn't the best at making art but I tried.

I was drawing moments from summer last year and only drawing was making memories flood my mind. I was happy looking back at all those wonderful times. That was until...I remembered one person...

Bill Cipher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(254 words. Sorry this is so short but I've never written about anything other than FNAF so these chapters might not be the best. Anyways, leaving this off on a cliffy hangy >:D Only cause I don't want anyone waiting too long- Welp, bye! Have a great day/night!)