5 am Discussions:

Enid Sinclair's POV:

    It's around 5 am, I know your probably like, 'what are you doing awake at that hour??' Well, to be honest I'm just really happy! Wednesday seems like the complete opposite of me, and for some reason I think that would make us work. You know, different point of views on things, and different interests. Right now I'm just watching Wens sleep. I know that sounds weird, but shes just so pretty and relaxed. I want to talk to her, should I wake her up? Eh, why the fuck not? I stand up from my bed and make my way towards her, I lay a hand on her shoulder and shake her gently, when that doesn't work I remove my hand from her shoulder and slowly put it on her arm-"What the fuck Enid!" Wednesday says holding my arm tightly, for some reason this makes me blush, hard. I think she noticed because she slowly lets go of my arm and sits up, "What do you want?" She asks in a firm tone. "Nothing Wens, just wanted to talk to you.." She sighs and tucks a lock of hair behind her ear. "About?" I think for a moment before answering, "Anything." She nods and straightens out her clothes with her hand, "Well don't just look at me, sit down." I nod enthusiastically and take a seat on Wednesday's bed next to her. I examined her for a moment before talking, "So, why are you here? I mean like, why did you move?" She smirks for a quick second, god that's hot. "I dropped piranhas in a pool filled with the boys swim team, one guy lost a testicle." My eyes expand and my mouth slightly opens, "Are you for real?" I ask, "Yes I am." I gulp and then think about it for a minute, "Why?" A smirk makes it's way onto her face, "They shoved my brother in a locker." I smile, that must mean she cares a lot about her family. "Hey Wens...Have you ever kissed anyone?" I ask slyly, "No." I'm actually surprised, shes very beautiful. Surely people would be all over her, "Why not? You're gorgeous!" She blushes and looks away for a moment. "I don't see the point in romance..." I frown internally, so I don't get a shot? Dammit. "Well, I think that's cool! Most girls here just talk about boys 24/7." She nods and grabs the brush from her nightstand, brushing her hair. "Can I do it?" I ask, she seems hesitant, but says yes anyway and hands me the hairbrush. "I just love your hair so much, it's so pretty." I say while brushing her hair and using one hand to massage her scalp, she leans back a bit relaxing into me. She mumbles out a, "Thank you.." That's the first time she accepted a compliment! Were getting somewhere.