date night

Your waiting at your door for Eddie to arrive, its your 6 month anniversary and he claims he has some big surprise. Which, knowing Eddie, probably means he got a new stash of weed. Then your doorbell rings. It's him!

"Sorry i'm late sweetheart." He jokinly pouts before smothering you in a big hug.

"Hi." You smile into his chest.

He lets you go and holds out a hand. "Ready for the biggg surprise" He grins.

You grab his hand and he pulls you out your house. "Can I know where we are going?"

"All in good time gorgeous."

He opens his van door for you and gestures for you to get in.

" Woah, such a gentleman" you smile, jumping in. He closes the door and runs round to his side. Once in he races off. Eddie is an awful driver. Everyone knows it, especially Eddie. You're driving for a while, listening to metallica before Eddie stops. He just out and runs round to your door opening it, offering you a hand out. Looking around you notice you're at the edge off a woods. He grabs your hips and pulls you in.

"Ready?" He says before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"Cant wait!" you reply. "Though should I be worried you've taken me to the woods? Very ominous of you."

"Hey, if I was going to kill you, i'd have done it months ago.."

"Oh.. that makes me feel much better." You laugh.

The two of you walk into the woods, Eddie leading the way. You end up in a small clearing with a bench in the middle. There's a picnic basket on the table and a blanket.

"Wow Eddie, didn't strike me as a picnic blanket kinda guy" You joke, trying to cover how cute you find this.

"What can I say, I'm a changed man." You smiles as he pulls you over to the table. He brought all your favourite snacks and drinks, then we pulls out a small box.

"Okay I know this is cringe but I got you this, now if you don't like it I understand and i'll take it b-" Eddie starts waffling before you grab the box out his hand and open it. It's his guitar pick on a necklace. He stares at you, trying to read your face.

"Oh my god, I love it!" You quickly put it over your head.

"It looks so good on you." He grins. You hug him tightly when he lifts you up so your legs wrap around him and kiss him. You passionately make out for a few minutes before you remember you want the food. You pull away and jump down, running over to the table.

"Damn is the food better than me??" Eddie asks.

"Yes."

"OH, I see how it is!" He runs over and grabs one of the cupcakes he made and shoves it in your face.

"WOAH" You shout. "TOO FAR EDDIE. TOO FAR!" You grab one and chase after him, circling the table. Eventually he stops running and turns and grabs you lifting you up and running around with you on his shoulder, just out of reach or his face.

"PUT ME DOWNNN" you scream.

"What's that? Sorry i cant quite hear you." He laughs.

"EEDDDIEEE"

"Okay, okay.." He says slowly lowering you before sprinting off in the other direction.

"I'm too tired for this shit" You mumble as you sit down and bite into the cupcake you were holding.
Crunch.

"Eddie, i think you over did it, i almost broke my tooth on the cupcake." You it at him as he's hiding behind a tree.

"My bad, my bad, cooking not my strong point." He admits. "Can we just eat the food now?"

"You say that as if i started it?"

"Yeah well.." He sits down next to you and starts devouring the table.

"Bruh i buy the best food" he says with his mouth half full.

"It's pretty good icl" You say enjoying a slice of pizza. Once he's swallowed his mouthful he turns to you.

"Ugh I love you so much." He sighs, admiring you.

"Haha, I love you too." You reply.

A/N: sorry this isn't too good, I have an exam tomorrow and it's a bit rushed.