Ch06-Mine

Rhea's eyes slowly fluttered open as the sun bled through the curtains assaulting her lids. Dominik was still sleeping, now on his back with his right hand disappearing under his sweatpants. She couldn't help but bite her lower lip as her hand slithered down his bare chest. Soft curls tickled her fingers before they brushed his sensitive skin. Wrapping her sweaty hand around him firmly she began to stroke Dominik's cock. Her lips pressed against his neck before she licked his pulse point.

"Rhea, please let me worship you."

She looked up into his innocent eyes then nodded. Dominik leaned down and pressed his soft full lips to hers.

RING! RING! RING! RING!

A shudder ripped Rhea from her sleep, arms wrapped around Dominik. His back was pressed against her chest and their hands holding each other's tight over his heart. She melted, giving his hand a light squeeze before kissing the back of his neck. She expertly untangled herself from him and got out of the bed. Stretching her arms over her head she walked to the driver's seat and sat down.

RING! RING! RING! RING!

Still a bit groggy, she grabbed the phone and hit the green button.

"Hello?" She yawned.

"Dominik?"

Eyes widening, she jumped out of her seat then ran to the bedroom. He had shifted so he was laying on his stomach, arms wrapped around her pillow. Rhea smacked his ass hard before falling on top of him.

"Ugh!" He groaned, causing her to cover his mouth and press the phone to his ear.

"Dominik!?"

He licked Rhea's hand causing her to pull it away.

"Hello?" He groaned as she roughly rubbed his saliva on the back of his shirt.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

"Who the fuck was you?" He murmured while taking the phone from Rhea and turning to look at the screen.

Before the speaker could reply he hung up. His maps opened so he held it up to her.

"my password is 6503. if Ritz calls again, don't answer. i'll be ready for breakfast in two hours." He grumbled under his breath.

Sitting up, Rhea took the phone face turning beet red.

"Sorry, I thought it was mine, didn't even think to-"

She stopped mid-sentence as the sound of him snoring hit her ears.

I don't recall him snoring last night....

With a shrug she got up and left the room, making sure to close the door behind her. As she walked to the driver's seat Rhea paused to pick her phone up off the table, get a cool bottle of water, and a big pack of trail-mix. She set her phone on the dashboard so she could plug it into Dominik's charger. Once she sat, she put the water bottle in a cup holder to her left and put on her seat belt. After she turned on the audio for Dominik's maps Rhea made sure to lower the volume, not wanting to disturb him further.

Alright......let's see if I can get us tooooooo.....

Looking back at the map she found the midpoint of her journey.

Louisville, Kentucky, here we come.

RING! RING! RING! RING!