Ch09-Conoce a la familia pt1

COCKADOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rhea's eyes shot open as the obnoxious alarm battered her ears. Reaching over she turned it off and checked the time, 5:00. When she turned back she realized she was alone. Sitting upright she looked around the room but she was the only one there. Everything was quiet save for a soft sizzling beyond the door. The tantalizing scent of bacon tickled her nostrils bringing a smile to her face.

Before she could get up the door opened and Dominik walked in with a large bed tray.

"Morning Mamí. Did you sleep well?" He asked while setting it down on her lap.

Rhea simply nodded, mouth watering as she looked at the large plate. On it was a heap of cheesy scrambled eggs, ten pieces of Bacon, ten pieces of sausage, thirteen pieces of Kielbasa, a large stack of pancakes, a bowl of oatmeal, fruits, a bottle of water, and a grape Gatorade. She picked up her fork and began eating. As she did Dominik walked to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black slacks.

"How far is the house from here?" She asked around a mouth full of eggs.

"It's a five minute drive, plenty of time for you to get some more rest. I just wanted to make sure your tummy was full before we went." He explained as he pulled his slacks over his white boxer briefs.

"I can think of something better to do with my time."

"Oh there is definitely not enough time for that."

"Wanna bet? Papí?" She teased while setting aside the tray.

His body tensed as shudders crawled up his spine causing his shoulder to roll. She slit out of bed before walking over to him. Her blunt nails grazed his skin, causing goose bumps to spread up his side. Rhea kissed the scab on the back of his neck as the pads of her fingers ghosted over his obliques to his abs, tracing his glory line to the waistband of his pants. Her left stroked his ribs while her breast pressed against his back.

"do you trust me?"

Dominik nodded.

"get a belt."

He opened another drawer and pulled out a rolled up black leather belt. Her hand moved from his ribs to hover in the air, palm up. Dominik set it in the center causing her to smile, before biting the junction of skin between his neck and shoulder. Rhea's pointer finger slipped in the loop of his belt buckle then tugged while stepping backwards.

"Sit on the bed." She ordered as she stepped aside.

He backed up, sitting when his legs hit the end of the bed.

"I don't normally use this method but all my toys are home, cause I don't play with just anyone." She informed.

As she spoke Rhea took the loose tail end of the belt and fold it back on top of itself, to create a flat loop. The non-buckle end hit the midway point, and the side that faces out was pressed against itself.

"Now pay attention to what I'm doing, cause if you're a good boy Mamí will let you try."

Nodding he watched her thread the top of the flat loop partially through the belt buckle. He noted that she didn't push the loop all the way through the buckle. So, the non-buckle end remained outside of the buckle.

"Make a fist with each hand and hold both in front of you."

He did as told allowing Rhea to slip the large cuff over both hands and use the tail end to adjust the cuffs to fit his wrists. The leather dug into his skin causing him to hiss and Rhea to smile as she released the tail. Crouching down she unbuttoned his pants then grabbed the fabric at his thighs.