Ch11-You Da One

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Dominik's eyes snapped open, body tensing as groggy eyes scan the room. His free hand wiped the sleep out of his eyes then looked at the open bedroom door, banging persisting. Groaning, Dominik got out of the bed, grabbing his discarded basketball shorts he pulled them on as well as his socks and sneakers. Walking to the three duffle bags at the end of the bed. Picking them up he walked to the shaking door and opened it. Damian's fist was midair, shit eaten smirk. Dominik simply handed the bag over to him Finn and Liv along with his RV keys.

"I gotta carry Rhea down." He sighed.

Nodding they turned and walked back to the elevator. He lumbered to the bedroom, yawning and stretching his arms over his head.

"MAMI! WAKIE-WAKIE!" He called.

She groaned, wrapped up in a bright pink fleece weighted blanket with the words Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust. Tinkerbell was sitting on a leaf below the words, with a sweet smile. Smirking Dominik made sure she was completely cover before picking her up. Rhea rested her head on his shoulder, arms wrapping around his neck as he carried her to the doors. He shifted her weight into one arm to open the door then let it slam shut as he made his way to the elevators. Rhea flinched at the sound causing Dominik to kiss her forehead. Dom stopped at the elevator, shifting her weight again to press the down buttons.

"If my weight is too much-"

"Baby, relax I got you."

Nodding Rhea relaxed

When the doors opened, he was surprised to see Damian's smiling face.

"Figured you might need a hand, but you really are stronger than you look, Mysterio."

Dominik just shrugged as he stepped on the elevator.

"How you doing girly?"

She gave him a thumbs up before burying her face into Dom's neck.

"If you want, I can drive the RV to Columbus, so you can take care of her."

Dominik pondered the offer, looking down at Rhea.

"Ok."

Smiling Damian ruffled Dominik's hair, which was already a mess.

"Any plans for Columbus?"

"Chilling in the RV. How about you?"

"Finn wants to see sites; The art museum, the history center, the rose park, he's never been to a zoo before, so we'll check that out, and the theater."

"What about Liv?"

"She's meeting up with Sonya and we'll meet up later to go to the theater. If you two are up for it-"

"Thanks for the offer I'll keep that in mind, but we'll probably just chill in the RV."

Damian fought back a knowing smirk as he watched Rhea kiss the side of Dominik's neck. The doors opened and got off the elevator first.

"We hope you enjoyed your stay have a lovely day." The receptionist said.

"It was amazing thank you. Hope you have a stress-free day." Dominik replied while Rhea simply waved.

They left the hotel, Damian holding open the doors. The Van and RV were parked out front. Again, he opened the door, reaching into his pockets to fish out his earbuds. Dominik saw Damian put them in as he ascended the steps, but he knew they wouldn't be necessary.

When we get in that bed we're going back to sleep.

Nodding to himself Dominik toed off his shoes then walked to the back, using his foot to close the door. When he reached the bed, he held Rhea with one arm so he could pull back the covers. Laying her down he kissed her forehead then rounded the bed. After taking off his pants he crawled under with his lover. Rhea immediately captured him under her blanket, naked bodies snuggled up to each other. Dominik wrapped his arms around her tight and kissed her forehead. Both of their eyes fluttered shut as they held each other.