87. Proving it to him

{+18 SMUT AHEAD}

{Noone's POV}

Y/N was concentrated while fixing the headlight behind an old Ford, sitting on the stool with her screwdriver in hand. She was trying to get the cables out to put on the new light mechanism, but it seemed someone else had other plans.

Billy was sitting behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist as she worked, but he got fed up with her not giving him attention, so he pressed a kiss in the back of her neck, making her jump.

"Billy!" She scolded him, turning her head to look at him, but his hand flew to her jaw, gripping it gently to keep her head still so he could plant a kiss on her lips. He couldn't stop wanting to be on her all the time. Ever since yesterday his hands were on her at some point, not being able to hold himself back from it. He had her, and he wasn't going to waste one more second away from her.

She whined into his mouth, blushing at the attention he was giving her, but she really wanted to finish her work. She pulled away from the kiss, only to be pulled back in again, earning a groan from her part. She was enjoying the kisses and the small touches, of course, but she needed to finish her job and he needed to finish his. She pulled away once more, earning a growl from the blonde.

"If we don't finish our jobs, Larry won't give you the free weekend." She states, glaring at him. He rolled his eyes at her.

"We have tomorrow too, and Friday." He explains to her, starting to plant kisses in the crook of her neck, making her hold in a sigh. The tiny hairs of his mustache were sending tickles and shivers down her spine, and after yesterday she really wanted to simply take him, anywhere she could, but she knew better than to do that.

"But tomorrow more clients might come in, same on Friday... And if we don't finish it, you won't have Saturday off." And he groaned into her skin as he knew the meaning of that. He had asked her to spend the night with him on Friday after Larry told him he could take the day off on Saturday if the jobs were finished on week's time. He pulled away from her and dragged himself towards his car with the stool, right next to her, to fix the grill on it. He cannot concentrate with her so close to him at work, because he wanted to keep kissing her, or holding her.

He never craved the attention of a woman like this before. It was as if she were a drug and he was addicted to it, and he needed supply of it every five minutes. He always got annoyed by girls clinging onto him after kissing or sleeping with them, thinking they will get him to fall for them or something, and it prompted him to go and make out with another girl right in front of them so they would finally leave him alone.

But her, he wanted her to want him. He wanted her to desire him like she did that night. She never initiated a kiss yet, and that's fine, but he needed to know if she wanted him.

She shook her head at him with a smile on her face as she continued fixing the light in front of her. She didn't want to admit that she was nervous about spending the night with him, but after yesterday's kiss, and the way he grabbed her... She was more than eager to learn about what Billy could really do to her.

"I cannot believe that Billy Hargrove would be so needy." She says lowly and Billy stopped what he was doing, his eyes glaring as he slowly turned his head to look at her.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothin'." She said innocently as she connected the copper cables to the new light switch of the spare.

"Needy, huh?" He scoffed as he pressed the grill onto the car's bumper again, slotting it in. His thoughts became dark ones, instantly. He didn't want to get his hands off her, of course not, but he was beginning to feel selfish, greedy, and maybe that's not something she liked.