Avoidance

Caramel arrow had woken up from her slumber to see her boyfriend had just came out of the bathroom. "Good morning sleepyhead" "morning" she replied while rubbing her tired eyes in attempt to wake herself up a bit more than she already was. After a minute she no longer felt tired so she got out of bed,kissed the prince,grabbed her bow,and ran out the room to go to her post where the other warriors would be waiting for her. Dark choco slumped on the bed thinking about the memory he had do I really deserve to be here even after what I've done? He decided that it was enough snoozing around so he got up and left his room. The walls were still the same,made of chocolate,protected from any danger,and to prevent anyone from escaping. Ever since he arrived here his father had set up a few rules for him:Stay safe. Don't run away again. Stay inside the castle unless someone comes outside with you. Tell father if something was bothering him. Those were the only rules he need to listen to  other than that, he was free. Once he got out of the long hallway he went into the kitchen but immediately turned around when he saw his father drinking some espresso on the table. I can't get close I might hurt him! "Son?" His father called out to him but he just ran faster not knowing where he was going as long as I'm far father should be fine suddenly,he bumped into someone. He looked down and saw it was crunchy chip looking concerned at him "sorry!" "Are you alright prince?" "Yeah I'm fine!" Before crunchy chip could reply the prince was already running as far as he could from the kitchen. In the back of the castle we're the back door that lead to the warriors who guarded the back of the castle to avoid any surprises. He remembered that he wasn't allowed to leave the castle without supervision so he decided that he'd head back to his room and stay there for the rest of the day it's better if no one saw me anyway. His footsteps were as light as a feather while he walked along the long hallways it gave him a feeling of isolation but he wouldn't tell anyone what he felt I'll just be a burden to them anyway. Once he reached his room he carefully opened the door and closed it quickly carefully as to not make any noise. "That was to close dark choco cookie! You could've hurt someone don't screw this up!" He scolded himself for running into his father he truly believed that he was a monster and didn't deserve anyone's forgiveness for hurting his father.

Meanwhile crunchy chip was sitting next to the king in the kitchen looking deep in thought. "Is something troubling you crunchy chip?" "Have you noticed the prince has been acting strange today?" "He did run away from the kitchen when he made eye contact with me" "really?! So that's why he was running in the hallways! He bumped into me by mistake and apologized before running faster" "that is concerning perhaps caramel arrow might be able to help us?" "Yeah! Let's go!"

Word count:551