Crushed wedding

*A day later*

Today,today was the dark choco cookie the prince of the dark cacao kingdom would be getting married to the love of his life. It was obvious he was excited it also a bit worried luckily he had his father to reassure him that everything would be alright and very thing would go smoothly as long as he and his friends were there watching him. Dark cacao asked his son if he could invite the other ancients and their children to the wedding and if course the prince said yes he wanted to see his friends again and promised his father that once the wedding was done they would look for golden cheese cookie one of the missing ancients that he was friends with. The prince waited next to the priest for his soon to be wife to walk out those doors in that beautiful dress he still had engraved into his mind and how it fit her perfectly was enough to make him blush at the simple thought. And finally,the castle doors opened revealing the beautiful wife everyone's been waiting to see all the cookies turned around in their chairs to gaze at the bride who was smiling staring at her soon to be husband who was smiling nervously. She walked down the isle with the flowers feeling the gentle cold breeze hit her face gently and she took a look around to see all her friends and the ancients staring at her with smiles ever so bright and at that moment she felt at ease knowing that everyone was there supporting her. Suddenly,the sky turned dark and the clouds surrounded the sun blocking any light from entering confused and panicked murmurs spread across the crowd but caramel noticed that the prince was hyperventilating and without a second thought she ran towards him embracing him in a tight hug as his father also joined in the other ancients looked confused and worried. "What's wrong my boy" "shes here" he spoke full of panic "who?" "Dark enchantress..*sob*" "how do you-" just then they heard laughter coming from the sky and they all looked up to see dark enchantress cookie on a dragon laughing and her other henchmen cackled evily. "Why hello there fellow cookies hope I didn't interrupt something,oh wait I did!" Dark choco clutched his father tightly still sobbing out of fear his father hugging back "shh,it's alright my son it's time for the war to begin would you like to fight alongside me and my friends?" "Please.." "and caramel arrow?" "I'll get people inside and protect the castle in case the fight gets to violent" the watcher gave the prince a kiss before yelling at everyone to get inside for their safety. Once everyone was inside dark enchantress along with pomegranate cookie,licorice cookie,red velvet cookie,and mushroom cookie were on the floor smiling menacingly as they all attacked at once. Hollyberry noticed that the others eyes were grey indicating that they were possessed "hey friends! Don't hurt her henchmen to much they're under her control we must turn her back to white lily cookie if we want to save everyone!" "Thank you for telling us my friend!" Pure vanilla shouted back getting into a fighting position,he may be a healer but he sure can fight well if needed. Pure vanilla was in charge of turning dark enchantress back to normal while the others fought the rest dark choco against red velvet,dark cacao against poison mushroom cookie,hollyberry against pomegranate cookie. And with one more moment,the battle began.

Dark choco was trying his best not to hurt his friend as he knew that he was possessed. Instead of attacking him he dodged his attacks waiting for pure vanilla to finish up his spell ad he fought dark enchantress cookie. The prince dodged another attack red velvet threw at him getting frustrated at him dodging all his attacks. After 20 minutes of fighting red velvet suddenly froze before passing out dark choco catching him. Thank you,pure vanilla cookie.

Dark cacao wasn't having any trouble dodging the mushroom attacks since he was so skilled in fighting he knew this would be a breeze. He couldn't help but feel bad for the cookie they were still just a child after all it sort of reminded him of his son in a way. After 20 long minutes of nothing bud dodging and distraction,poison mushroom froze before passing out dark cacao catching him in his arms.poor kid.

Hollyberry cookie was having a bit of trouble dodging all the potions that were being thrown at her by the cookie in front of her whose eyes were as white as a sheep's fur. Just a bit longer she encouraged herself to continue dodging a new confidence clouding her mind you can do this pure vanilla cookie! After 20 minutes of dodging pomegranate froze before passing out hollyberry immediately catching her. I knew you could do it pure vanilla!

Everyone immediately rushed towards pure vanilla cookie who was passed out right next to white lily cookie. There was happy tears streaming down dark cacaos and hollyberrys faces at the sight of their friend back to normal. Figuring everyone was exhausted dark cacao pitched up pure vanilla holding poison mushroom in his other both their head's laying on his shoulder. Hollyberry picked up white lily it was the first time in years she held her and it brought more tears down her face knowing that her friend was back she carried both pomegranate and her friend in her arms. Dark choco was holding red velvet glad that his friend was back. They all headed inside the castle all of them looking exhausted a bunch of maids brought the passed out cookies to the medical room while they instructed the others to go to their rooms and the guest room for hollyberry. Dark choco entered his room only to be tackled down by his wife who was crying tears of joy "your okay!" "Of course I am can I sleep now? I'm exhausted" "of course but change out of that suit first" he immediately ran into their bathroom to get changed into his black pajamas that had swords on them he liked it either way even if it did bring back bad memories it was comfy. He opened the door and got in bed where his wife immediately snuggled into his chest "we can have our wedding another day you know that right?" "Yeah..let's just recover first okay?" "Goodnight love" "goodnight princess" with those final words they both feel asleep exhausted from the events that happened today.

Word count:1133

This chapters a long one! It's been a while since I've written something over 700 words.