Episode 18

Chapter written by:

Mysticbangtxn & hyukaberry

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Hyunjin was on his way to his chambers to scribble in his sketchbook though he'd rather spend his time with his husband but he was still in his meeting.

"Your highness!" A woman's voice called out from ahead, Hyunjin looked up and saw a table with four women seated at it and Lady Lyanna was also there...

Hyunjin looked back at his two guards Chan had assigned to him. "Can you wait here?" Hyunjin asked. The guards exchanged a look then nodded at the prince.

Hyunjin felt relieved.

At first having the guards weren't as bad, but hearing their heavy footsteps trailing behind him constantly, was becoming irritating and was becoming quite embarrassing. There's no way Hyunjin would be in such grave danger inside the palace. He was jealous that Hyun-Jae was able to walk around care free.

Hyunjin made his way over to the table, "Hello," Hyunjin says as he curtsied. The ladies smile and bow there heads, except for Lady Lyanna Hightower.

"Your highness, you should join us!" Lady Lyanna pats her hand on an empty seat. Hyunjin sits down, and the ladies immediately began to discuss weather, their marriages, and the Faith.

"Your Highness, how are you liking things here, in Westeros?" Lady Lyanna cleared her throat as she set down her cup of tea and ladies silenced themselves immediately.

The ladies felt pity for Hyunjin. Forced come to foreign land, and leaving everything behind for his own safety.

"I find this place quite beautiful. Very different. Though I do miss home sometimes. The weather here is similar to Sothoryos though." Hyunjin chuckled softly.

One of the ladies nodded in agreement as she began to use her light purple fan to cool herself, "I do believe this summer may be a long one."

"I hope not, then we'll have a very long winter." One of the ladies shivers.

"And what of your marriage, what's the king like?" Lady Lyanna Hightower presses. Hyunjin looked up, the ladies exchanged a few looks.

"He's very kind to me, though lately he's been in his study or at meetings with his council." Hyunjin answers looking down.

"What is it with men—alphas and their obsession with work, my husband once stayed up all night in his study and had to take of my needs myself." One of the lady says then she winks and the other ladies including Hyunjin gasped, their eyes wide. They all began to laugh.

Lady Lyanna then mumbled to herself, "The king is loosing interest perhaps," Then took a sip of her tea. "I'm sorry?" Hyunjin narrowed his eyes, wondering if he'd heard her say something... something that sounded a bit rude.

Lady Lyanna flashed Hyunjin a reassuring smile. "Nothing, your highness." She giggled and continues on sipping her tea and the ladies follow along.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

After Chan finished writing his letter to Lady Taeyeon Martell of Dorne. He arranged a dinner with Hyunjin.

Chan sat at one end of the table while Hyunjin sat at the other end. He watched silently as Hyunjin ate his food.

Chan took a sip of his wine then spoke suddenly, "I'm leaving."

Hyunjin looked up, "My lord?"