Episode 26

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Lady Taeyeons hums a soft tune as she combed her fingers through Karinas wet hair, squeezing out the dark dye out of her hair. Watching as it darkened the clear water revealing silver locks.

Please, keep her safe. Raise her as your own. Queen Rhaella's voice echoes in Taeyeons mind.

"Mother, why do always insist on washing our hair? Can't the servants do it?" Karina asked.

"But I thought you liked me washing your hair...?" Taeyeon responds then she chuckles lightly.

She made sure Karina kept her eyes closed as she pours another pitcher of warm water on head, washing out the old dye.

Once she was finished, she began to dye it a dark brown, same as before then she dried it and combed it.

After she finished. She gave Karina her eye drops, saying that she has a eye condition since she was a child to cover up the truth...

Her silver eyes.

She did have an urge to tell Hyunjin the truth about who she is but... she was afraid that Karina would be taken from her. Why should she leave when she's been happy all her life here in Dorne? Taeyeon told herself.

She's only a bastard daughter. People would despise her in Westeros and in Sothoryos. She couldn't have that.

And she made a promise to Queen Rhaella to never tell a soul.

"Is it true your going to marry Sullyoon to the princess Lily Baratheon?" Karina asked snapping Taeyeon out of her thoughts.

"Hm? Oh...yes. There has been bad blood between our House and the Baratheons for hundreds of years. An alliance would do us good. The king seemed to agree." Taeyeon answers.

Taeyeon pecks Karina softly on her forehead. "Come, let us go check on your sister."

☽༓☾

The sky rumbles with thunder as the clouds grew grey and heavier with rain. The trumpets began to blow loudly as the Royal carriage arrived in front of the palace. The court ladies and nobles were all gathered in the court yard,  applauding and cheering as they were happy that the king and his wife survived the ship wreck.

"His majesty, King Christopher Baratheon!" Announced one of the knights of the Kings Guard as Chan stepped out of the carriage. He turned around and offered Hyunjin his hand, "And his royal consort, Prince Hyunjin Targaryen." Hyunjin took Chans hand stepped out of the carriage.

Hyunjin greeted the ladies and nobles with a warm smile on his face. As he turned away to leave he heard a soft voice call out to him.

"Your highness?" Hyunjin turns around to see a young girl, she had dark hair, and freckled cheeks, and beautiful doe brown eyes. Hyunjin was awe. The girl held out a thornless rose. Chan watched as Hyunjin knelt down to her level.

"Oh, is...is this for me?" He asks, the girl nodded happily. Hyunjin smiled an accepted the rose. "Thank you." He says softly.

Chan smiled at the interaction between the child and Hyunjin. Then he felt a pang  in his heart.

"I don't want any children."

That's what he told Hyunjin their first night together. But almost like everything else...it was a lie.