Episode 25

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

TW: ANIMAL DEATH

"If you harm one hair on his head I swear to Gods, you will regret it." Chan said through gritted teeth. The guards were holding him back by his arms and tightened their hold whenever the moved.

Chan watched Lady Taeyeon gaze upon the tapestries that are hung up on the wall, her back facing him and she was completely unfazed by his threat.

"The prince has confessed to a crime that involved my daughter getting hurt. Who's to stop me from seeking justice?" She walked up to him. She could almost see the wheels spinning in his head as he glared at her. It only made her smirk.

"Hyunjin had no part in what happened to your daughter, he is innocent—"

"As was my daughter. Your lucky I don't kill you where you stand—you and your wife—for bringing this monster into my home." She grits her teeth. She then step back and sughed. She signaled the guards to release him, they hesitated but did as she asked and also took a few step back.

"Hyunjin is not being harmed." Taeyeon says. Chans expression changed, he was relieved.

"My daughter, Ningning, is also alive."

Chan's eyes widened. Taeyeon continues, "She survived it. My daughter Karina nursed her back to health. She's resting now." Taeyeon looks down.

"I will offer you a deal." She spoke, Chan meet her eyes. "I will give you 10,000 men for your war. My nephew, Johnny, who is my general, will join you as well. And you will have Hyunjin back in your protection along with...his brother. Hyun-Jae."

Chan looked down then looked back up, "What do you want in return?" He asked.

"I want the princess. Your younger sister to marry my youngest daughter. Sullyoon."

Chan hesitated before answering. He hoped it never would come to this. To marry off one of his younger siblings for alliance.

"You are free to think on this for a bit, but I need an answer by morning or sooner." Taeyeon states. She walked up to him and leaned in close and whispered in his ear with a hand on his chest.

"I trust you'll make a wise decision, your majesty."

༻❁༺

Hyunjin paced around the room, biting his thumbnail. It's been at least an hour since he was taken and locked away in this chamber.

The walls were an ugly yellow, there is a crooked wooden table in one corner, a small window with dingy white curtain to cover it, and there is a bed big enough for one person with a thin mattress and sheet that had a weird smell.

Hyunjin places a hand on his hip and ran his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes as he inhale deeply then exhaled. He could already feel his anxiety wanting to spin out of control, the tears forming in his eyes.

He then heard a noise coming from the other side of the door.

Click!

The door creaked open and revealed Lady Taeyeon and two guards standing behind her. Hyunjin dropped his hands to his side.

"Come with me." She said. Hyunjin looked at the ground for a second then looked back up meeting Taeyeons gaze. He fidgets with the rings on his finger as he followed Lady Taeyeon out of the room to a patio that overlooked the sea.