Chapter 6

Crystal's POV

And he did.

He made our time, so worth it!

I didn't want to admit it but damn! The lense loved him! Everybody involved in the photoshoot was gawking at the sight of one of the most brilliant minds our country has to display right now and how he had the ability to pose like a Giorgio Armani's model! He was just captivating...

I denied seeing all the photos of him because I didn't really trust myself with that image. One I've witnessed live... Caspar wore all the clothes I had picked for him and obediently sat through the light makeup they did to him for pictures to turn our perfect. I was surprised by how cooperative he was and I felt like something was off yet I couldn't pinpoint what.

Carina: Perfect! Marvelous! Amazing! Caspar you are born for this! Honestly!

Caspar: Thank you Carina, but we shouldn't exaggerate.

Crystal: I agree. Knowing how to pose doesn't really make you a model.

Carina: Crystal! That's -

Caspar: True. Ms. Stone makes a valid point.

I glare at the man who just took my side and find in his eyes something that looks a lot like mischief.

Caspar: Besides if it wasn't for her ideas on the styling the photoshoot wouldn't be that successful.

Carina: Well, if you say so.

Of course Carina! Seek validation from a man you don't even know! Jesus Christ for celebrity world! He is not even a celebrity like that! Ugh!

Crystal: Good to know you appreciate my effort sir. Now, since we are done can I go back to my office?

Carina: Ah, yes if you insist. We'll have a buffet though in case you change your mind and you want to join us.

Crystal: Thanks, but no.

I turn around taking a deep breath as I almost run away from my boss and that infuriating man. I wait in front of the elevator door with my fingers tapping on my right thigh. That can't be right! None of this is right! His looks, his behaviour, his effect on me! How I know very well to him I'm probably if not a toy then a puzzle he has to figure out or a challenge he has to succeed.

To him I'm not a human, I'm an opportunity to conquer, and as much as I like that type of mindset in bed, as much I hate it in real life situations!

The elevator doors open and I get in looking down as if I'll find a way out on the colour of the floor! But I never do because I feel the weight of another person behind me right before the doors close and I turn around.

Crystal: Excuse m—

Caspar: We'll see if I will.

I don't have time to react when the elevator starts going down and I find myself trapped between two muscular arm with my back against the mirror of the elevator.

Crystal: You-

Caspar: Not me sweetheart. You were the one who ran away from me. I only needed to catch up.

We are reaching seventh floor, the one I'm working in. And if it wasn't for that fast hand pushing the stop button we'd be there by now. Instead the elevator stops midair and I'm left with nothing but his presence surrounding all over me in that small secluded place.

Crystal: If you want to get arrested for sexual harassment then you are in the right path sir.

His eyes shut close for a mere second before he snaps them open again. This time they focus on me completely, as if gravity is drawing him to my face. And it scares me cause I see a passion that I know is rare in them, a passion that's captivating and one that can easily enchant a woman like me.