22

"Shiit, fuck baby"

Fatima moaned and cursed as she tossed her head up towards the ceiling. She overlapped her hands in the middle of his chest as her thighs began to tremble on top of him.

Zac had her perfectly positioned in between his legs, his ankles crossed as he gripped her ass, fucking her from underneath. It wasn't long before a mind altering orgasm began pulling at the strings of her soul.

"I know baby" Zac teased with a low, deep growl as she whimpered. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and popped it out before mouthing fuck, as he watched her. "You got another one for daddy don't you?"

Fatima could only look up, tears making her vision blurry.

"ohhh fuck" she whispered, her voice cracking as she faced the ceiling. Her nails were clawing into Zac's shoulders as he continued his brutal assault.

"oh god", she dropped her head onto his shoulder. "oh god, oh god" her pitch rising with every thrust of Zac's dick.

He held her closer, feeling his nut rolling from his toes, making its way to his legs. Fatima felt him starting to come apart as the wave of her orgasm began to subside. She set up, buckling down on his dick making his left eye twitch.

"Shit" he cursed with a sharp tongue. With a flick of his wrist, he slapped her ass once making it bounce back as she rode him.

"You feel so good inside me daddy, fuck" she moaned in his ear, gently grabbing his neck. "fuuck" he gritted out, leaning back as she bounced on him. He kept his hand on her ass, using the flick of his wrist to watch it jump. "Uhh...fuck fuck"

Fatima's back talk turned into moans real quick. She cupped his face and he tongued her down as he met every one of her movements with a deep stroke, holding her steady with one hand and running his fingers through the back of her hair with the other.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh" they hummed into each other's mouths as they reached their climax together.

30 minutes later...

Fatima's plan was to come right home and tell Zac the news but he was walking around in his boxers and socks when she walked through the door. He was damn near brick as soon as he saw her and she couldn't pass up a perfect opportunity.

The two of them lay cuddled up together after their shower. Zac flipped through the movie channels, finding something to settle in with for the remainder of the day.

"Babe?" Fatima asked, tapping her fingers against his arm that was wrapped around her waist.

"I lied" she said simply, biting her bottom lip. "Fatima what? What are you talking about?" Zac asked, turning the tv off before he tossed the remote and looked over at her. The puzzled look made her laugh. "Hehe hell, what are you talking about Fatima?"

"Oh my Lord, the drama" she laughed again making Zac twist his face up. "Stop playing man"

"Okay!" she turned to face him, "I didn't go Jasmine's...I went to Jhalen's"

"What? Why the fuck would you do that?"

Fatima sucked her teeth "Cause I needed answers and all you want to do is fight"

"Yeah, cause I don't like that bitch nigga" Fatima just rolled her eyes "Anyway...so yeah." she started, waiting for him to catch on.

"Soo...yeaaah? I mean what Fatima?"

"You're so cute when you're clueless" she giggled, poking his nose. "Man stop that shit" he said, trying to slap her hand away.

"Okay for real" she sat up Indian style in the bed. "So I asked him what happened that night and he told me I was really drunk, we started messing around- well we tried but"

"But what?" Zac said, folding his arms and laying against the headboard.

"Stop it" Fatima said, unfolding his arms and taking one of his hands in hers.

"But we didn't because I said your name...then he said i started crying and saying your name again"

"Damn" Zac looked off with a grin on his face. "Right..I was on some simp shit"

"Fatima shut up" they laughed together. The room grew silent as their laughter died down.

"So if you didn't have sex with him then"...his eyes were wide as he looked at Fatima. She placed his hand on her stomach.

"You're going to be a daddy, Daddy"

Zac looked at his hand on her in awe. His face turned a light tint of red before he blinked, causing his tears to stream down his face.

"My baby is having my baby? For real?" he kept looking at her stomach.

"Yes baby. I am. I'm having your baby"

He held his composure for half a second later before jumping up from the bed.

"LETS FUCKING GOOO!!" he hollered, taking off out of the room. He ran up and down the hall, clapping and yelling.

Fatima just sat on the bed, smiling and crying tears of joy. She busted out laughing, hearing his voice echoing throughout the house as he ran down the stairs and up again.

When he got back to the room, he wasn't even out of breath. He dived onto the bed, immediately wrapping Fatima up in his arms and kissing her face over and over.

"I knew it babe..don't nobody be in that thang the way I be in that thang" He whispered in her ear, rocking her in his arms. "Please Zac" she laughed, "but you right though" she held her finger in the air, nodding her head fast.

"Oh I know!" he chuckled rocking her in his lap.

"God knew too. That's why I could never get that appointment booked"

"Yeah..that and you had the demo app on your phone" he said, kissing her cheek.

"What?" she laughed, "Zac what are you talking about?"

"You remember Tiff, Cam's wife?" Fatima just nodded "Well, she's an app developer..I asked him to have her make a fake app. I put it on your phone when your were sleep, that way you couldn't make the appointment"

Fatima just laughed and shook her head "Yeah, you wasn't about to send my baby back"

He softly kissed her face again, "Damn. I really love you" she smiled and looked at him, cupping the side of his face before kissing his lips "And I really love us"