Vincent and Bo helping their little!reader with a panic attack

Slashers: Vincent Sinclair, Bo Sinclair,

Contains: Cg/l dynamics, fluff, established relationships, comfort, anxiety and panic attack mentions, cursing

Vincent Sinclair

"God, why is this happening to me." You say through heaving sobs, you couldn't do it anymore, you had been stressed for weeks and this small inconvenience of Bo jumping out at you and scaring you was the straw that broke the camels back.

"Hey, shhhh! I'm sorry, okay, I'm sorry just please, please don't cry." Bo whispered, hoping to quiet your wails before Vincent heard them, you stared up at him with tears falling down your cheeks, face red from embarrassment because you hate being emotional in front of people. You can already hear Vincent's boots pounding on the stairs to get to you. It's not long before Bo is rather harshly pushed out of the way so Vincent can cup your face in his soft, warm hands. Vincent lifts you easily and carries you the the bedroom the both of you share. He lays you on the bed and cuddles up with you, using the arm that isn't wrapped around you to search for your favorite stuffed animal and pacifier, which he carefully slips into your mouth as he holds you tightly to him. It doesn't take long for you to drift to sleep, exhausted and little.

Bo Sinclair

"Baby, what's wrong?" Your partners voice pulls you back to the surface, you stare at Bo with a smile plastered to your face,

"Nothings wrong, don't worry about me." You lie, Bo raises an eyebrow at you,

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Bo asks as he pulls you into a tight hug. That hug breaks you, you begin to sob and freak out and scream as Bo holds you tightly,

"Baby, I'll be right back." He says as he pulls your arms from around his neck. You curl up and continue sobbing while Bo goes and does whatever Bo wants. You feel hurt and used.

"Okay, it's okay." He says as you cry harder, just wanting him near. You can hear him moving quickly as if he's in a race against time, he occasionally curses under his breath. After about 10 minutes he comes over and picks you up, carrying you to the couch where he sits you down and hands you a sippy cup of juice, you slowly drink it happy to have something soothing your throat.

"Alrighty, here you go." Bo says as he hands you a plate of your favorite little food before turning on your favorite cartoon and cuddling up with you on the couch. You can't help but feel loved and appreciated.